Preacher is one of my favorites shows!

The comic was amazing, the show kind of sucks.

The problem is Seth Rogan got his hooks into preacher and he sold it to amc. It's a pale comparison to the original comic book. It hits the high notes but still had it's hamstring cut.

The boys show compared to the comics is a much better translation. They made quite a few changes but it still managed to keep the heart of the comic in there and didn't pull any punches when it came to the content. I'd seen some shit on there that I never expected out of a big budget and mainstream series.

The boys and preacher were both written by Garth ennis, but the boys show is the one where his work was really translated well. Course he wrote Wanted and the movie adaption was god awful. I'm hoping to see more of his stuff taken on by Amazon like Wormwood or Crossed.

The comic was amazing, the show kind of sucks.

The problem is Seth Rogan got his hooks into preacher and he sold it to amc. It's a pale comparison to the original comic book. It hits the high notes but still had it's hamstring cut.

The boys show compared to the comics is a much better translation. They made quite a few changes but it still managed to keep the heart of the comic in there and didn't pull any punches when it came to the content. I'd seen some shit on there that I never expected out of a big budget and mainstream series.

The boys and preacher were both written by Garth ennis, but the boys show is the one where his work was really translated well. Course he wrote Wanted and the movie adaption was god awful. I'm hoping to see more of his stuff taken on by Amazon like Wormwood or Crossed.
You sound like a whining malcontent. Because your comic book is different.

The show is great! Geez, one of the greatest tv shows ever!

Forum List

Back