Prayers for the shaman guy Jake Angeli

It means that your heroes reflect your values.

1602720577750.png

1599573035603.png
A836D23551.JPG
BidenDoE.png

HitlerJoe.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 10.11.33 PM.png

I've posted that video.
So you claim.

It's a good question, will you answer 1) or 2)

Neither. I will give you the truth. Babbit was near the front of the crowd after someone had busted out the glass panel in a door, she was one of the first to step through when the cop fired at her throat without warning. She then fell backwards into the arms of this guy who caught her, laid her down, then recounted the events in detail outside later.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.51.52 PM.png

I assume his complete interview is still on the web unless taken off by Schumer as a "threat to democracy."

My only question is why is this guy free while Ashli dead when neither was no more or less guilty of going into the Capitol on J6 after being invited in by the Capitol police?

He is a political prisoner.
He plead guilty. He apologized for his "sins", he feels real regret, and I personally believe him...
He also has mental issues, I believe that as well, and would like to see him get the help he needs in an institution, instead of jail. He was sentenced by a court of law....

I personally believe it was a harsh sentence, though i was not privileged to see everything the judge saw involved in the case.... but in no way do I believe he is a political prisoner, held for no reason, without a court decision or without committing a crime.

I'm a softy, especially for those I truly believe are repentant, and did not harm someone else.

I wish his lawyer luck, on getting him the mental health care, he needs!

He is a navy veteran.

Jake Angeli​

And I just wanted to say god bless him and I’m praying for this man. We’ve seen the video evidence this guy was actually praying with police officers who let him around the building. This guy is a political prisoner. And I remember in the past when we didn’t have the full information I made a mistake by saying that this guy was nuts

Thanks to Tucker Carlson and common sense. I think a lot of us have seen the light and the vast vast majority of those in prison because of January 6 are political prisoners. They are in prison but not the BLM rioters who actually use violence and brutality

. It’s clear that this man is a political prisoner. And then you guys like Benjamin Crump a blm lawyer he’s a criminal he’s a con man he has no moral integrity whatsoever. Maybe Nancy Pelosi should have to go to jail for two years. Maybe AOC should have to go to jail for two years for how they denigrated people like the shaman guy and other January 6 protesters peaceful protesters.
What is clear is that a subset of the Capitol Police were siding with the Insurrectionists. Phukk your Jake. And those traitorous CP's who admitted him.

So you claim.

Neither. I will give you the truth. Babbit was near the front of the crowd after someone had busted out the glass panel in a door, she was one of the first to step through when the cop fired at her throat without warning. She then fell backwards into the arms of this guy who caught her, laid her down, then recounted the events in detail outside later.

View attachment 763809

I assume his complete interview is still on the web unless taken off by Schumer as a "threat to democracy."

My only question is why is this guy free while Ashli dead when neither was no more or less guilty of going into the Capitol on J6 after being invited in by the Capitol police?

Nope!

He fired at her shoulder and hit, her shoulder.... It passed through her shoulder and secondarily hit her neck.

He gave warning....EDIT: or warning was given....by someone.

Maybe her conspirators should not have violently tried to bust the windows out they already smashed and the cop wouldn't have been such on edge?

Last edited:
He is a navy veteran.

Jake Angeli​

And I just wanted to say god bless him and I’m praying for this man. We’ve seen the video evidence this guy was actually praying with police officers who let him around the building. This guy is a political prisoner. And I remember in the past when we didn’t have the full information I made a mistake by saying that this guy was nuts

Thanks to Tucker Carlson and common sense. I think a lot of us have seen the light and the vast vast majority of those in prison because of January 6 are political prisoners. They are in prison but not the BLM rioters who actually use violence and brutality

. It’s clear that this man is a political prisoner. And then you guys like Benjamin Crump a blm lawyer he’s a criminal he’s a con man he has no moral integrity whatsoever. Maybe Nancy Pelosi should have to go to jail for two years. Maybe AOC should have to go to jail for two years for how they denigrated people like the shaman guy and other January 6 protesters peaceful protesters.
Who is Jake Angeli?

Nope! He fired at her sholder and hit, her shoulder.... It passed through her shoulder and secondarily hit her neck. He gave warning.

I love it when you idiots keep lying about stuff long since documented and proven otherwise. It just goes to prove your ignorance the result of stupidity and hard work instead of environment and circumstance.

Neither. I will give you the truth.

Nope!

He fired at her sholder and hit, her shoulder.... It passed through her shoulder and secondarily hit her neck.

He gave warning.

So here is the truth.
Are you ( toobfreak Blaster )seriously claiming that Babbit was On the Floor, and NOT in the window frame.
You can her people shouting "Gun, he's got a gun."
That's what is called a warning.

How toobfreak and Blaster continue to deny actual video is disturbing.

So here is the truth.

Thanks for confirming the facts:
  1. She tried to step through after others broke through the glass.
  2. She carried no weapon. Made no threat.
  3. She was shot dead without cause nor warning from the officer while still in the doorway opening.
  4. No other officer saw a threat nor fired.
  5. Everyone dead that day was a Trump supporter murdered by the police.

I love it when you idiots keep lying about stuff long since documented and proven otherwise. It just goes to prove your ignorance the result of stupidity and hard work instead of environment and circumstance.
Clearly the video doesn't show 'where she was shot'
Neck, Shoulder, throat. She got shot.

Clearly the video shows her with her feet, in the window frame, with what intention?
I don't know, but we can clearly see that her feet were NOT on the floor, because she was squatting in the window frame.
And the video has audio that you can clearly hear, "Gun, he's got a gun."

Clearly the video doesn't show 'where she was shot'
Neck, Shoulder, throat. She got shot.
Medical reports and eyewitnesses said she was shot at the base of the neck severing the carotid artery. At first she wasn't even sure she was hit until she passed out and bled to death.

Clearly the video shows her with her feet, in the window frame, with what intention?
To go inside Stupid, into the People's House where hundreds of others went to walk around.

And the video has audio that you can clearly hear, "Gun, he's got a gun."
Idiot, there were a dozen cops there in a melee of crowd noise. Someone yelling about a cop with a gun is no reason to think she heard it in that din of shouting or which cop had a gun or what he was intending with it, much less the officer himself giving a clear warning to his intended victim.

BOTTOM LINE: A sweet young girl was shot dead without warning making no threat to anyone for no good reason.

Babbit.png

BOTTOM LINE: A sweet young girl was shot dead without warning making no threat to anyone for no good reason.

View attachment 763821
Maybe the dumb bitch shouldn’t have tried to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of the building to our elected officials. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What were the police supposed to do? Just let the violent mob through to get to our elected officials? You realize how stupid that is, right?

Again, if you think some guy sitting on a cloud controls your life...that's your business.

I talked to my God. She says you're full of shit. God's word is law...right?

Top that.
You are the kind of person that would trample on the 1st amendment...Too bad.

Thanks for confirming the facts:
  1. She tried to step through after others broke through the glass.
  2. She carried no weapon. Made no threat.
  3. She was shot dead without cause nor warning from the officer while still in the doorway opening.
  4. No other officer saw a threat nor fired.
  5. Everyone dead that day was a Trump supporter murdered by the police.
Wait...I thought the cops were opening the door for everyone???? How can this be?

Forum List

Back