Prayers for the shaman guy Jake Angeli

We aren't discussing my property. The topic is that man murdering an unarmed woman.
Yea we are.

Again, you don't know if she was unarmed.
What was her intention after breaching the window?
Why are you afraid to answer.

Of course you wouldn't let the intruder into your home, but you dodge the question because it will destroy your agenda.

Yea we are.

Again, you don't know if she was unarmed.
What was her intention after breaching the window?
Why are you afraid to answer.

Of course you wouldn't let the intruder into your home, but you dodge the question because it will destroy your agenda.
Nonsense.

Ya? Who is always attacking religion?
Religion is a group of myths that makes some people feel better because it answers the unanswerable and makes others want to kill those who feel differently. It has no place in an adult's life unless they are not equipped to deal with reality.
Who is always trying to take away our guns?
False.

Who is wanting illegals to come to America illegally? Democrats.
Its back to $151B?

Gee, according to you guys it costs Texas alone $100B. Of course that is just one of a myriad of figures you guys throw out to try to scare people.

Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year,

Moreover, the studys breakdown of costs on a state-by-state basis shows that in states with the largest number of illegals, the costs of illegal immigration are often greater than current, crippling budget deficits. In Texas, for example, the additional cost of immigration, $16.4 billion, is equal to the states current budget deficit; in California the additional cost of illegal immigration, $21.8 billion, is $8 billion more than the states current budget deficit of $13.8 billion; and in New York, the $6.8 billion deficit is roughly two-thirds the $9.5 billion yearly cost of its illegal population, according to Jack Martin, the researcher who completed the study.
Illegal Immigration Costs U.S. $113 Billion a Year, Study Finds | Fox News

A thread in this board caught my attention, as it claimed that illegal immigration costs the USA $148 billion a year. Here it is: Trump’s Wall Costs $21.6 Billion; Illegal Immigration Costs $148.3 Billion Per Year
I went to Politifact.com (independent fact-checker), and found that even a smaller claim of 113 billion a year was said to be bullshit. Trump says illegal immigration costs $113 billion a year

That's right. The claim that illegal immigration costs 113 billion a year was debunked, and what do USMB conservatives do? Make the fake stat even higher ($148 billion).
Excerpt from Politifact's debunking article:

Liberals should bookmark this link, since right-wingers spread the fake $148/113 billion statistic very frequently.

I just thought this was an eye opener from what the pro-illegal immigration embellishers on the left promote as truth. I figure if Democrats want unrestricted illegal immigration they should foot the bill, I'm sure they're morally and charitably willing and the DNC would be glad to cover all costs...:laugh:

...............................:scared1:

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to the United States
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Direct cost to Texas to handle the illegal immigrants... $1.016 Billion a year!

View attachment 594272

Oh well, what's a few billion dollars, right libs?

Religion is a group of myths that makes some people feel better because it answers the unanswerable and makes others want to kill those who feel differently. It has no place in an adult's life unless they are not equipped to deal with reality.

False.

Its back to $151B?

Gee, according to you guys it costs Texas alone $100B. Of course that is just one of a myriad of figures you guys throw out to try to scare people.
You immediately attack Religion by calling it myths. You libs just can't help yourself. You can't come to saying you want to take away all guns as well. Instead, you have to show about someone getting killed. Not the million or so people every year protected themselves from death or attacks by others trying to harm them with guns, knives and so on. It is Democrats who want to get rid of the Constitution and replace it with a Communist Manifesto. Why don't you just admit it.

You immediately attack Religion by calling it myths.
They are myths. Sorry. If belief in a guy sitting on a cloud controls your life...more power to you.
You libs just can't help yourself.
Sure we can. I seldom discuss religion.
You can't come to saying you want to take away all guns as well.
Well, since thats not my position I find not saying it is to be very easy.
Instead, you have to show about someone getting killed.
I do? News to me. For the record, I think there are portions of this nation where not having a gun is irresponsible... I'm not sure what you can't comprehend about a level-headed position such as that but your psychosis isn't my problem.
Not the million or so people every year protected themselves from death or attacks by others trying to harm them with guns, knives and so on.
That doesn't happen...nobody with a brain thinks there are a million shootouts a year (something like 2 a minute, every minute of every day).
It is Democrats who want to get rid of the Constitution and replace it with a Communist Manifesto. Why don't you just admit it.
IF you look at the recent posts here, you'll find its the conserve-hate-ives who are constantly clamoring for splitting the nation into smaller segments.

Babbitt did nothing wrong. Obviously you saw things differently than I did.
She was breaking through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials, with a violent mob behind her.

Should they have let the violent mob get to our elected officials? Fourth time asking. What’s the matter?

She was breaking through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials, with a violent mob behind her.

Should they have let the violent mob get to our elected officials? Fourth time asking. What’s the matter?
She was just standing behind other people and was shot in the throat. The elected officials had armed security around them while the protestors were unarmed.

He is a navy veteran.

Jake Angeli​

And I just wanted to say god bless him and I’m praying for this man. We’ve seen the video evidence this guy was actually praying with police officers who let him around the building. This guy is a political prisoner. And I remember in the past when we didn’t have the full information I made a mistake by saying that this guy was nuts

Thanks to Tucker Carlson and common sense. I think a lot of us have seen the light and the vast vast majority of those in prison because of January 6 are political prisoners. They are in prison but not the BLM rioters who actually use violence and brutality

. It’s clear that this man is a political prisoner. And then you guys like Benjamin Crump a blm lawyer he’s a criminal he’s a con man he has no moral integrity whatsoever. Maybe Nancy Pelosi should have to go to jail for two years. Maybe AOC should have to go to jail for two years for how they denigrated people like the shaman guy and other January 6 protesters peaceful protesters.

He if a pussy for pleading guilty to something he did not do.

She was just standing behind other people and was shot in the throat.
No, she wasn’t. She was climbing through the window of a door to get past a barricaded part of the building.

Once again, you’re completely full of shit. I’m seeing a pattern here.

No, she wasn’t. She was climbing through the window of a door to get past a barricaded part of the building.

Once again, you’re completely full of shit. I’m seeing a pattern here.
1678312947125.jpeg

Forum List

Back