Prayers for the shaman guy Jake Angeli

He is a navy veteran.

Jake Angeli​

And I just wanted to say god bless him and I’m praying for this man. We’ve seen the video evidence this guy was actually praying with police officers who let him around the building. This guy is a political prisoner. And I remember in the past when we didn’t have the full information I made a mistake by saying that this guy was nuts

Thanks to Tucker Carlson and common sense. I think a lot of us have seen the light and the vast vast majority of those in prison because of January 6 are political prisoners. They are in prison but not the BLM rioters who actually use violence and brutality

. It’s clear that this man is a political prisoner. And then you guys like Benjamin Crump a blm lawyer he’s a criminal he’s a con man he has no moral integrity whatsoever. Maybe Nancy Pelosi should have to go to jail for two years. Maybe AOC should have to go to jail for two years for how they denigrated people like the shaman guy and other January 6 protesters peaceful protesters.
HA HA!!!

MAGA Trash Q ANON Shaman going to prison. Did he cry like a bitch at sentencing like all the other Jan 6th insurrectionists?

This piece of shit should be thrown in Gitmo

He didn't know if she was armed or not.
We still don't know if she was armed or not.

What was her intention once she made it through the window.

Why did you dodge my question to you about this happening outside YOUR place,
You saying you would just let this mob member jump through the broken window and into your space.
that beast you call a Capitol Hill police officer should be in jail

Hypocrisy is stunning you don’t even care about the BLM criminals killing people in 2020.

HA HA!!!

MAGA Trash Q ANON Shaman going to prison. Did he cry like a bitch at sentencing like all the other Jan 6th insurrectionists?

This piece of shit should be thrown in Gitmo
Same with your brother you’re just choosing to believe anti-American propaganda say something about BLM criminals.

Can’t wait to see how you react when Donald Trump comes back in 2024 as president.

They are myths. Sorry. If belief in a guy sitting on a cloud controls your life...more power to you.

Sure we can. I seldom discuss religion.

Well, since thats not my position I find not saying it is to be very easy.

I do? News to me. For the record, I think there are portions of this nation where not having a gun is irresponsible... I'm not sure what you can't comprehend about a level-headed position such as that but your psychosis isn't my problem.

That doesn't happen...nobody with a brain thinks there are a million shootouts a year (something like 2 a minute, every minute of every day).

IF you look at the recent posts here, you'll find its the conserve-hate-ives who are constantly clamoring for splitting the nation into smaller segments.

Once again, attacking those who have faith in God. The Liberal atheist way. Liberals Democrats constantly attack the 1st and 2nd amendments. It's their way of dividing the nation.
400,000 a year in this article. Others have it at 1.5 million. And, I didn't say just from guns. But, that's all you focused on.
Hate, racism and bigotry today is coming from the left way more than from the right.

Once again, attacking those who have faith in God. The Liberal atheist way. Liberals Democrats constantly attack the 1st and 2nd amendments. It's their way of dividing the nation.
400,000 a year in this article. Others have it at 1.5 million. And, I didn't say just from guns. But, that's all you focused on.
Hate, racism and bigotry today is coming from the left way more than from the right.
Gee a right wing site says there are millions of shootouts a year that never get reported.

You think this many people defended themselves with a gun last year?

screen-shot-2018-04-21-at-5-36-29-pm-png.189317

(not counting the pilots).?

Same with your brother you’re just choosing to believe anti-American propaganda say something about BLM criminals.

Can’t wait to see how you react when Donald Trump comes back in 2024 as president.
Says the clown who can;t even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud

Trump has no chance at winning the presidency because the vast majority of Americans know he lied about fraud and incited an Insurrection of Jan 6th. Most people will never vote for Trump at all, he has made way too many enemies.

Only Trash mothafuckers support Trump.

that beast you call a Capitol Hill police officer should be in jail

Hypocrisy is stunning you don’t even care about the BLM criminals killing people in 2020.
What part of Babbitt illegally entering a restricted area, armed or not, she did have a backpack, are you failing to comprehend.

Babbitt doesn't attempt to go through the window, she doesn't get shot.
How many times do we have to hear from RWI's that, "If you just obey the orders of the Cops, you won't get shot."

How is Babbitts case ANY different.
She was ordered to stay back, people on her side of the door we screaming "Gun, He's got a gun." and Babbitt ignored and proceeded.
What was her intention if she made it through.

There has not been a single RWI
that will answer, because they always deflect.
Why did Babbitt try to enter the restricted area, armed or not?

She was just standing behind other people and was shot in the throat.
is this the picture of Babbitt "just standing there."

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 10.25.37 AM.png

Why is her head feet above all the others?
Because she is squatting in the window frame, 3 feet above the ground, attempting to jump through.

Of course, the loon is better known as the "Qanon Shaman", which explains the adoration from MAGA World™.
The Hollywood produced J6 sham and the corrupt media made him the poster child for J6. Obviously they felt he was a good scapegoat. Not MAGA.

is this the picture of Babbitt "just standing there."

It is just a blurry picture of shapes and colors which could be ANYTHING.

Maybe even Joe Biden.

Is that really the best you got?

Especially when there is clear video taken from the side out there the moment Babbitt was actually shot.

But GOOD ONE for continuing to try to justify MURDER. I mean, she was WHITE, right?!

Babbit.png

Are you honestly going to deny that she was climbing through the window of a door to get past a barricaded part of the building?

You’re an idiot.
Blaster is a joke, these people live in a fantasy land.

We can see on tape, she was told to stop, she did not stop, the cop fired, she got what she deserved.

We can see on tape these people rioting and attacking cops, then they try to claim it was peaceful !!

They are too ashamed to admit the truth.

He is a navy veteran.

Jake Angeli​

And I just wanted to say god bless him and I’m praying for this man. We’ve seen the video evidence this guy was actually praying with police officers who let him around the building. This guy is a political prisoner. And I remember in the past when we didn’t have the full information I made a mistake by saying that this guy was nuts

Thanks to Tucker Carlson and common sense. I think a lot of us have seen the light and the vast vast majority of those in prison because of January 6 are political prisoners. They are in prison but not the BLM rioters who actually use violence and brutality

. It’s clear that this man is a political prisoner. And then you guys like Benjamin Crump a blm lawyer he’s a criminal he’s a con man he has no moral integrity whatsoever. Maybe Nancy Pelosi should have to go to jail for two years. Maybe AOC should have to go to jail for two years for how they denigrated people like the shaman guy and other January 6 protesters peaceful protesters.
I am now waiting for the filings on prosecutorial misconduct and withholding of exculpatory evidence from the defense... Every single person detained or tired now has cause to seek their sentences and convictions be overturned or vacated for cause.

Is that really the best you got?

Especially when there is clear video taken from the side out there the moment Babbitt was actually shot.
I've posted that video. "A Day of Rage"
That factual video also gets denied by the RWI.

So, video or not, fuzzy picture or not, FROM all your research,
was Babbitt:

1) Just standing there and got shot in the throat per Blaster
2) Or was Babbitt in the window frame, feet NOT on the floor, when she got shot.

It's a good question, will you answer 1) or 2)
or will you deflect and deny?

Do you have the balls to say 2)?

Forum List

Back