Powerful Americans were Catastrophically wrong about China

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Some of us have been trying to get the truth out about China for years....despite being ridiculed as conspiracy theorists.

'The problem was, the Chinese government was never the stabilizing, reasonable force for order that these Americans wanted to believe it was. We saw the regime’s true nature over three decades of brutal human-rights abuses and censorship and shameless lies to cover that brutality'.

The Chinese Communist Party has been making dupes out of the western world leaders ever since it was formed.....mao was extremely good at pulling the wool over the eyes of the western world....and his successors have followed in his foot steps.

Powerful Americans Were Catastrophically Wrong about China | National Review

Last edited:
It was for cheap labor ! Although a machinist in Shanghai now earns nearly as much as one in SC.
Of course a 3 BR mansion on wheels is $600 in SC and a Shanghai closet for one is double to triple that.
Hey. Bat is cheaper than chicken.....less hormones and antibiotics too !

Some of us have been trying to get the truth out about China for years....despite being ridiculed as conspiracy theorists.

'The problem was, the Chinese government was never the stabilizing, reasonable force for order that these Americans wanted to believe it was. We saw the regime’s true nature over three decades of brutal human-rights abuses and censorship and shameless lies to cover that brutality'.

The Chinese Communist Party has been making dupes out of the western world leaders ever since it was formed.....mao was extremely good at pulling the wool over the eyes of the western world....and his successors have followed in his foot steps.

Well I do not a single person that has not realized china was a threat over the past 40-50 years. At least in my crowd repub or democrat every one knew! The problem was and still is today , how do we contain them. Most of what I have read from strategy experts siad it would take a UNited Russia and USA as allies to do it and we should draw them into the middle east and have them waiste their money there like we have. Hey great idea but how do we get there from here?

Well I do not a single person that has not realized china was a threat over the past 40-50 years. At least in my crowd repub or democrat every one knew! The problem was and still is today , how do we contain them. Most of what I have read from strategy experts siad it would take a UNited Russia and USA as allies to do it and we should draw them into the middle east and have them waiste their money there like we have. Hey great idea but how do we get there from here?

The first thing we need to do is to avoid any dependence on China for anything.....revitalize our industry as Trump is striving to do.....bring back the 'made in america' label to the p;oint where the preponderance of our goods and supplies are manufactured in America.....a win-win for all of America.

Long Live The King

The first thing we need to do is to avoid any dependence on China for anything.....revitalize our industry as Trump is striving to do.....bring back the 'made in america' label to the p;oint where the preponderance of our goods and supplies are manufactured in America.....a win-win for all of America.

Long Live The King
I know I would like my levis to last ten years like they used to. I would like a fucking can opener with metal gears like use to be made. There was a time we could enjoy quality products made by americans geting paid well. The american consumer must do their part and remember what it felt like to have a quality product to use. There is some good news on that front. The chinese still do not enough women to keep up population we need to keep it this way and not allow them to import them.

Long Live The King
I know I would like my levis to last ten years like they used to. I would like a fucking can opener with metal gears like use to be made. There was a time we could enjoy quality products made by americans geting paid well. The american consumer must do their part and remember what it felt like to have a quality product to use. There is some good news on that front. The chinese still do not enough women to keep up population we need to keep it this way and not allow them to import them.

yep....people think too much in the short term...aka....buy the cheapest things out there not realizing that such things made in china do not last long....i remember when bicycle chains would last forever....now I have to replace mine about every year....irks be because i do a lot of bicycling.

Not even to mention all the cheap throw away bikes they make...aka...never buy a bicycle at walmart....I also remember when walmart advertised all their products as made in America.

Long Live The King

yep....people think too much in the short term...aka....buy the cheapest things out there not realizing that such things made in china do not last long....i remember when bicycle chains would last forever....now I have to replace mine about every year....irks be because i do a lot of bicycling.

Not even to mention all the cheap throw away bikes they make...aka...never buy a bicycle at walmart....I also remember when walmart advertised all their products as made in America.
I was one of those that bought the better stuff for as long as I could but there became a time I could not find it any more.

Forum List

Back