Power to the Party

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Hey if we can't win the election to get our platform through, we'll hold the entire nation over a barrel so we can have these totally unrelated partisan issues loaded into an emergency bill and get our platform forwarded that way.

Utterly despicable what these morons are doing right now. Insane.

Hope continues to spring eternal in right wing fantasyland. Maybe, just maybe, this will stick, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. You, see when things go sideways, people will remember who DIDN'T act for almost 6 weeks and who is now once again favoring corporations over the worker. By my count, we have 6 months to November.
Democrats, please don't waste the coronavirus crisis. Hold out for what Americans need.

Edit - this is an opinion piece. There are more articles I could have quoted but this kinda sums up Trump and the Republican party.

Hope continues to spring eternal in right wing fantasyland. Maybe, just maybe, this will stick, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. You, see when things go sideways, people will remember who DIDN'T act for almost 6 weeks and who is now once again favoring corporations over the worker. By my count, we have 6 months to November.
Democrats, please don't waste the coronavirus crisis. Hold out for what Americans need.

Edit - this is an opinion piece. There are more articles I could have quoted but this kinda sums up Trump and the Republican party.
Keep on dreaming there, buddy.

I always get a kick out of people who try to claim adding abortion to a virus bill while the hospitals are overloaded is helping the people. Just as green deals are going to do so much to help people pay their bills or companies get back on their feet. We are all aware that changing voting laws is really going to put a dent in who gets the virus.

Not that long ago so many were complying about the deficit now suddenly they not only want to add more they want to addin unneeded things that will make it harder for the economy to recover and prolong the wait for needed help.

I couldn't count the number of times when people would react to an Obama era situation with 'if you don't like it, change it at the ballot box'

now it's 'don't let a crisis go to waste'.

I shouldn't be surprised and yet I am. Until that crazy hag Pelosi stuck her claw into this it was progressing as a bipartisan effort, in other words they were doing their jobs for once. Now it's a flaming ruin of partisan bullshit.

People need to remember this come November and make these pieces of shit pay for this nonsense. It's disgusting.

Wow, looks like politics as usual, from both sides...... Color me surprised..... Not!! :lol:

You are as shock at this as you are when you see me trolling...

You might be more shock at my trolling but still you are shock as can be and I can tell by the words you wrote!

Wow, looks like politics as usual, from both sides...... Color me surprised..... Not!! :lol:

You might be more shock at my trolling but still you are shock as can be and I can tell by the words you wrote!
Bruce, stop putting whiskey in your morning coffee........ Kahlua is better.........

Bruce, stop putting whiskey in your morning coffee........ Kahlua is better.........

You know I write better material when I am drunk, so you know I must be sober!

Forum List

Back