Power is draining away from Trump, and the world is starting to ignore him

1605119851373.png
Tom Porter, Business Insider =
1605119882535.png

I'm not a fan of either candidate but this is simply stupid propoganda

Power is slipping indeed, the wannabe dictator in chief is a loser.
He is still the President at least till Jan 20. Between now and then, he can do anything listed in Article II of the Constitution. If he wants to, he can send the Attorney General to investigate you or have the Army National Guard surround your home.

Biden's Chicom buddies are ecstatic with joy nowadays.

Obama's Iranian Mullah buddies are partying like it is 1999.

The Euro welfare queens are feeling pretty damn good now.

The Mexicans are massing on the border just waiting to flood in and sign up for welfare and vote Democrat to keep the freebies coming.

Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer is thinking he is going to be one of the richest men in America now.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

The world wants pay for play Biden and snowflake Democrats because they want what is best for their countries. They are quite as stupid as our Democrats who are so quick to sell their country down the river.

*looks at white house and lame duck president*

He's probably getting more asks than ever
Like national security questions?

I voted twice for President Trump.

I am disappointed that he lost.

I respect him for refusing to kowtow to BLM and ANITFA and radical Dem ideas.

I agree that he has the right to contest the results, but that it is impossible to prove fraud in such a large nation. (As some people have said, it may be easier to watch for fraud in the Georgia run-off elections since it is only one state & the eyes of the nation will be watching.)

Of course, world leaders are running to bow down to President-elect Biden. They run to anyone who can give them American taxpayers' money.

I am disappointed that he is firing officials at this late stage.

I agree that the election results are a big blow to his ego. I do not know his personal history very much, but it does seem that he is used to having his way in everything.

He wished to be President. Look at what it got him.

Senator & Vice President Biden has long wished to be President, too. I wonder whether he will come to regret it.

*looks at white house and lame duck president*

He's probably getting more asks than ever
Like national security questions?

I'm sure the Israelis are blowing up his phone right now

Their last few months of Jared hahaha

Forum List

Back