Power Grid Regulator: Expect Power Failures

:rolleyes: Simple solution.

Make mining crypo against the law, and shut down all of big tech, and the government's cloud processing data centers. I don't really care for them scooping up metadata and using predictive analytics on everyone anyway. And? Since both of those technologies are so energy intensive, the STATE should PROVE how many "terrorists," or crimes per year they are solving by sweeping up every last citizens' data, rather than a targeted approach.

I agree with Corey Morningstar on this issue.

Smart devices and their attendant technologies, are a bigger contributor to energy use and so called, "green house gases," than even internal combustion engines. They are a bigger drag on energy consumption.

Now, naturally the global ruling elites don't want you to know this, because this tech is used to track, trace, and profile every bit of information about you. :71:
This is the KEY, to the UN, the WHO, and the WEF's "forth industrial revolution."

So if you don't need it? It would be like buying a car, or wrapping your house in plastic if you don't need to.

Seimens-Data-Centers-TWH.png

HP-Data-Centers-TWH-1.jpg
HP-Data-Centers-Map-TWH-2.jpg

The Great Reset: The Final Assault on the Living Planet [It’s Not a Social Dilemma – It’s the Calculated Destruction of the Social, Part III]​

Wrong Kind of Green Nov 28, 2020 Foundations, Non-Profit Industrial Complex, Social Engineering, United Nations, Whiteness & Aversive Racism
November 28, 2020

By Cory Morningstar

Part three. This is the final segment of a three-part investigative series. [Part 1] [Part 2]

"Artificial Intelligence (AI) is described as, “systems that combine sophisticated hardware and software with elaborate databases and knowledge-based processing models to demonstrate characteristics of effective human decision making.” [Source] The World Economic Forum recognizes AI as “the engine of the Fourth Industrial Revolution”. [Source] AI as applied/ utilized by social media platforms is trained with an objective and exploitative function: target users with ads for maximum ad revenue, by highlighting the newsfeed ensuring users remain on the platform for as many hours, minutes and seconds as possible. This function is highlighted by The Social Dilemma, while, ultimately, the sole function of every corporation, that of increasing revenues and maximizing profits – ad infinitum, is kept opaque.

Any technology that has power can be corrupted. In this respect, AI is perhaps the most dangerous. Hacking (PC, mobiles, viruses) is accomplished by injecting code – code that can be then detected. Deep learning, referred to as artificial intelligence, is a giant array of numbers. The AI models are self-modifying on a continuous basis, thus, it is unknown how hacking AI can – or will – be aptly detected. [Source: October 5, 2018, The Artificial Intelligence Race and the New World, Order, Council on Foreign Relations – The Malcolm and Carolyn Wiener Lecture on Science and Technology]. “Imagine tens of millions of numbers in the deep learning algorithm that’s updating itself anyway, because it’s getting more data, retraining itself. Some bad people just tweak a few numbers and all of a sudden, it might be out of control.” [Source] Meaning, for example, a hacker may succeed in turning autonomous vehicles into autonomous weapons that kill people en masse. Imagine fully autonomous nuclear weapons or autonomous nuclear power plants, the hacking of which – or malfunction of – could result in the annihilation of an entire nation, or the entire planet.

Here again, it is more important what both The Social Dilemma and the Center for Humane Technology do not divulge, rather than what they do. The Fourth Industrial Revolution cannot come into fruition without the 5G infrastructure that will run the Internet of Things. “Smart” cities must be understood within the context of global policing and the military industrial complex. Cybersecurity will be the battle space of the 21st century.. . . "

She recommends not having a smart device if you don't need one.

IOW? The 5G internet of things, is what is really at the heart of using all this energy. AI powered reality, uses a gargantuan amount of energy. Since they implemented this new scheme in 2020, the amount that has been needed has jumped exponentially from what we used when it was just a 4G reality.

It was a bad idea, combined with decreasing reliability on both production and transmission of energy? Things aren't looking so good.

Power grid is already at peak capacity and summer is not even here yet.
So let’s shutdown more power plants and force everyone to buy electric cars!!!

Simple. Move out of Texas, California and any other state that depends on private industry production without adequate state regulation.
I don't see what Biden has to do with it. It is not like the US Government is the key producer of electricity in the US. I don't see what Keystone has to do with it, as that is mostly to transport Canadian crude to US refineries and ports, not supply electrical power plants.
We are not expecting blackouts or brownouts here. Of course, I've had the benefit of TVA power in two states for most of my 67 years, and TVA power interruptions are pretty much unheard of. It is a highly regulated utility power producer, as you would expect.

Simple. Move out of Texas, California and any other state that depends on private industry production without adequate state regulation.
I don't see what Biden has to do with it. It is not like the US Government is the key producer of electricity in the US. I don't see what Keystone has to do with it, as that is mostly to transport Canadian crude to US refineries and ports, not supply electrical power plants.
We are not expecting blackouts or brownouts here. Of course, I've had the benefit of TVA power in two states for most of my 67 years, and TVA power interruptions are pretty much unheard of. It is a highly regulated utility power producer, as you would expect.

You lived in Kentucky and Tennessee!!!

Well then tell Biden we need more Guberment !!!

Biden has nothing to do with energy?
Fire the 2.6 million Fed workers working for the Dept of energy along with his cabinet member.

You lived in Kentucky and Tennessee!!!

Well then tell Biden we need more Guberment !!!
Nope. While happy with TVA, TVA was a government project from the beginning. Republican used to want to kill it, sell it and privatize it, but even they have come to realize it a government program that works and no destroying it to make a private buck now, producing power, interstate river navigation, flood control, parks, wildlife management and turning profit back into the Federal Coffers, while continuing to modernize and provide some of the lowest rates in the nation.
You could not federalize the majority of electric power production in this country if you wanted to, whether presently working for the people or not, and we see quite a bit that does not. It is up to the states to regulate their power industries. While there is a significant amount of Federal Govt control over nuclear (privately owned or not), the rest of the power production, not so much, and in my opinion, this will not change. That does not mean the states have to continue giving free enterprise total control of regulation inside their borders of what is supposed to be a regulated monopoly, at best.

Nope. While happy with TVA, TVA was a government project from the beginning. Republican used to want to kill it, sell it and privatize it, but even they have come to realize it a government program that works and no destroying it to make a private buck now, producing power, interstate river navigation, flood control, parks, wildlife management and turning profit back into the Federal Coffers, while continuing to modernize and provide some of the lowest rates in the nation.
You could not federalize the majority of electric power production in this country if you wanted to, whether presently working for the people or not, and we see quite a bit that does not. It is up to the states to regulate their power industries. While there is a significant amount of Federal Govt control over nuclear (privately owned or not), the rest of the power production, not so much, and in my opinion, this will not change. That does not mean the states have to continue giving free enterprise total control of regulation inside their borders of what is supposed to be a regulated monopoly, at best.
Biden’s America is a 3rd world nation in just 16 months.

Biden has nothing to do with energy?
Fire the 2.6 million Fed workers working for the Dept of energy along with his cabinet member.
No kidding? We got 2.6 million people working for DOE? What the heck are they doing? Planning solar, wind and tidal power plants? Jeez!

Glad you agree we can dismantle Joes DOE because they’re useless!
I would not bother me, as long as somebody keeps a close eye on the Nuclear energy industry and facilities, along with control of work regarding nuclear weapons (ours and others). Didn't that start and become a cabinet post under Jimmy Carter during the Opec embargo, when they were holding us and the world for ransom by limiting supply while demanding and garnering huge profits? Great. Here we are again. Just not Opec this time, though they have no intention to open the spicket either, as big profits on controlled production are where you find them. Supply side economics is great, isn't it? Perfectly attuned to favor whoever controls the supply with huge well deserved profit, right? Isn't that who we were told should get it, as it would trickle down to all our benefit?

The Power Grid is Getting a Serious Upgrade.​

Grain Belt Express

An energy connection for America’s heartland

Grain Belt Express will be a renewable energy and reliability backbone for the United States, and an economic engine for the Midwest. Running approximately 800 miles from Southwestern Kansas to Indiana, the high-voltage direct current (HVDC) electric transmission line will tap into one of America’s strongest renewable energy resources and be built at no cost to consumers.

Grain Belt Express will play a major role in economic recovery and growth in the Midwest by delivering thousands of jobs, billions of dollars in energy savings, and tens of millions of dollars for local communities and landowners.

Invenergy_FullProjectGBX_Map_20220401.jpg

Forum List

Back