POTUS:Trump has dropped out of CPAC

He is campaigning in primary states voting tomorrow. Since the entire establishment has brought their full wrath against him, seems like a pretty smart move to me.

"He will also be speaking at the Kansas Caucus and then departing for Orlando, Florida and a crowd of approximately 20,000 people or more," the campaign said. "Because of this, he will not be able to speak at CPAC as he has done for many consecutive years."

"Mr. Trump would like to thank [American Conservative Union Chairman] Matt Schlapp and all of the executives at CPAC and looks forward to returning to next year, hopefully as President of the United States," the statement continued.

He had been scheduled to speak at 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning.

Trump pulls out of CPAC

On Thursday, National Review reported on efforts to stage a walkout during Trump's speech, coming from a tri-corn hat-wearing CPAC attendee named William Temple. “We’re having massive walkout on Saturday when [Trump] comes to speak,” Temple, who also led a walkout on Jeb Bush's speech in 2015, told the outlet. “We already have over 300 people who are going to get up at one time to go the bathroom.”

“We’re not going to put up with him,” Temple continued, according to the report. “He reminds me of Mussolini — he was quoting Mussolini the other day and didn’t even know it. But this man is totally consumed with self. He wants glory. He wants to be seen as this potentate that everyone loves. He can’t stand it if anyone opposes him.”

Trump pulls out of CPAC

just reported....

Discuss

Trump I think is focusing on pissed off Obama supporters.

I just talked to several the other day who are pissed out of their minds regarding insurance premiums that have gone up about $1000.

Hilarious.

They all said they were voting Trump

Trump's media savvy on full display. By not going to CPAC he OWNS CPAC.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I didn't go to Iceland today. Therefore I OWN Iceland.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
and I saved your favourite for last...
Ignorance is Strength!

By not going to CPAC, he probably makes a lot of people upset A), he's a celebrity and people love celebrities so if you decided you'd give up your weekend by traveling to see him; well he screwed you B), now another group is "out to get him" or so he'd have you believe.

I think he looked at the audience of serious people and decided he'd rather sell his snake oil to the WWE /Tractor Pull wing of the GOP than those who may have the nerve to question what they are hearing.

Dafuck is a "CPAC"?
A group of neocons who pose as conservatives. The Open Borders types and libertarians dominate that shit hole and the GOP establishment runs it from top to bottom. I think they kicked out the social conservatives and have had fag representatives the past few years.

Lol and there is nothing conservative about sucking queer cocks.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is Strength!

I know I am wasting my time because you are a leftwing ideologue but Zander is right.

Trump skipping CPAC shows he doesnt need CPAC, and he wont kiss that shitburger ring because he probably recognises it as in league with the Romney-Ryan neocon network.

Why should he give him even the sweat off his balls?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is Strength!

Remember that movie with Paul Newman where he was a hockey player/coach and the had these 3 triplets who did nothing but start fights? At the beginning of the season, the team, the announcers, and the crowd and the league were aghast at the display. I think we're there now.

By the end of the season, Newman (who was playing the "elder statesman" of the team) convinced the newbies to play "old time" hockey where you relied on skating and skill. When they went out there and did that, the crowd and announcer booed their pathetic display

I think we may be there by the time November Rolls around

just reported....

Discuss

Trump I think is focusing on pissed off Obama supporters.

I just talked to several the other day who are pissed out of their minds regarding insurance premiums that have gone up about $1000.

Hilarious.

They all said they were voting Trump

I've heard some of that too. I know a lady who usually gets a nice tax return. She is having to pay because she went through the year uninsured and is paying the penalty.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is Strength!

Remember that movie with Paul Newman where he was a hockey player/coach and the had these 3 triplets who did nothing but start fights? At the beginning of the season, the team, the announcers, and the crowd and the league were aghast at the display. I think we're there now.

By the end of the season, Newman (who was playing the "elder statesman" of the team) convinced the newbies to play "old time" hockey where you relied on skating and skill. When they went out there and did that, the crowd and announcer booed their pathetic display

I think we may be there by the time November Rolls around
It is hilarious that libtards like to slam Trump as not ever talking about policy, but then they talk about freaking MOVIES.

Seems that libtards believe movies prove something?

roflmao

Forum List

Back