Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
the accusations against Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

----------------------------

President Trump said that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the victim of a Democrat Hoax, and that allegations of sexual assault levied by multiple women were "all made up" and "fabricated."

In comments made to reporters on the White House driveway, Trump addressed rumors that the Democrats will investigate and attempt to impeach Kavanaugh if they regain control over the House or Senate during midterms.

"So, I’ve been hearing that now they’re thinking about impeaching a brilliant jurist — a man that did nothing wrong, a man that was caught up in a hoax that was set up by the Democrats using the Democrats’ lawyers — and now they want to impeach him," said Trump.

The President then suggested that the attacks on Kavanaugh will bring conservatives to the polls for midterms:

"I think it’s an insult to the American public," said Trump. "The things they said about him — I don’t even think he ever heard of the words. It was all made-up. It was fabricated. And it’s a disgrace. And I think it’s going to really show you something come November sixth."

"It Was All Made Up, It Was Fabricated": Trump Says Kavanaugh Victim Of Democrat "Hoax"

I heard it too. I sure hope the dims get sent packing, they are indeed the party of crime.

I believe that it al started with Senator Diane Feinstein not releasing the letter (written by Dr. Christine Ford). So, I believe that either Feinstein "made the entire circus up" or Ford wasn't through with Kavanaugh and wanted revenge to what Kavanaugh's mother (Judge Martha Kavanaugh) did to her parents in 1996.

"Claim: In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine Blasey Ford.

(Source is in the link above)

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

President Trump said that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the victim of a Democrat Hoax, and that allegations of sexual assault levied by multiple women were "all made up" and "fabricated."

In comments made to reporters on the White House driveway, Trump addressed rumors that the Democrats will investigate and attempt to impeach Kavanaugh if they regain control over the House or Senate during midterms.

"So, I’ve been hearing that now they’re thinking about impeaching a brilliant jurist — a man that did nothing wrong, a man that was caught up in a hoax that was set up by the Democrats using the Democrats’ lawyers — and now they want to impeach him," said Trump.

The President then suggested that the attacks on Kavanaugh will bring conservatives to the polls for midterms:

"I think it’s an insult to the American public," said Trump. "The things they said about him — I don’t even think he ever heard of the words. It was all made-up. It was fabricated. And it’s a disgrace. And I think it’s going to really show you something come November sixth."

"It Was All Made Up, It Was Fabricated": Trump Says Kavanaugh Victim Of Democrat "Hoax"
Drumpf also said he would release his taxes after the election. He lied to you about that too.

if-i-win-the-election-i-will-gladly-show-my-9433431.png

I can't believe I'm going to say this because they have been so flawed in the past. ..but I credit the British judicial system for charging, prosecuting and jailing liars in sexual assault cases.

Long overdue.

Much like everyone regarding Mueller, everyone is still waiting on any evidence from Ford...

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Drumpf also said he would release his taxes after the election. He lied to you about that too.

Why would I want to see his taxes?

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

-Geaux
Two reasons.

1. Because he said he would release them (He lied)
2. To see how he launders his money.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Tax release is voluntary and private.
And you will never see them, loser.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

-Geaux
Two reasons.

1. Because he said he would release them (He lied)
2. To see how he launders his money.

Trump changed his mind, like Obama did on gay marriage. Link to you holding Obama to every campaign promise? Yeah we didn't think so.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Tax release is voluntary and private.
And you will never see them, loser.
He volunteered to release his tax return numbnuts.

Of course we will never see them because Drumpf is a liar.

17qiw1.jpg

Forum List

Back