POTUS Said "It was All Made Up"

the accusations against Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

----------------------------

President Trump said that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the victim of a Democrat Hoax, and that allegations of sexual assault levied by multiple women were "all made up" and "fabricated."

In comments made to reporters on the White House driveway, Trump addressed rumors that the Democrats will investigate and attempt to impeach Kavanaugh if they regain control over the House or Senate during midterms.

"So, I’ve been hearing that now they’re thinking about impeaching a brilliant jurist — a man that did nothing wrong, a man that was caught up in a hoax that was set up by the Democrats using the Democrats’ lawyers — and now they want to impeach him," said Trump.

The President then suggested that the attacks on Kavanaugh will bring conservatives to the polls for midterms:

"I think it’s an insult to the American public," said Trump. "The things they said about him — I don’t even think he ever heard of the words. It was all made-up. It was fabricated. And it’s a disgrace. And I think it’s going to really show you something come November sixth."

"It Was All Made Up, It Was Fabricated": Trump Says Kavanaugh Victim Of Democrat "Hoax"
Drumpf also said he would release his taxes after the election. He lied to you about that too.

if-i-win-the-election-i-will-gladly-show-my-9433431.png
Why would I want to see his taxes?

-Geaux
Two reasons.

1. Because he said he would release them (He lied)
2. To see how he launders his money.

Trump changed his mind, like Obama did on gay marriage. Link to you holding Obama to every campaign promise? Yeah we didn't think so.
That's the problem I see lots of libs have. They refuse to distinguish between not being able to to do something you said you would do, or changing your mind about it, calling them lies. It's like the other day I said I was gonna go out and get the old mower running, but I wasn't able to get it going. Did I lie? No, I was just wrong. I can fix it, I just need more time.

Two reasons.

1. Because he said he would release them (He lied)
2. To see how he launders his money.
Not my problem. Once Al Sharpton pays his taxes, maybe I'll give a rip

-Geaux
No one said it was your problem. Youre not the one lying to his dumb supporters and the rest of the country.
Obama is a liar. Did that outrage you as well?

-Geaux
Dont try to deflect from Drumpf lying. Why was it ok with you that he lied to your face?
I don't care. Just like didn't care when Obama lied... or when you lie for that matter

-Geaux
So you admit you worship a liar and you dont care. Just as a thought a typical rightwing sheep.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

President Trump said that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the victim of a Democrat Hoax, and that allegations of sexual assault levied by multiple women were "all made up" and "fabricated."

In comments made to reporters on the White House driveway, Trump addressed rumors that the Democrats will investigate and attempt to impeach Kavanaugh if they regain control over the House or Senate during midterms.

"So, I’ve been hearing that now they’re thinking about impeaching a brilliant jurist — a man that did nothing wrong, a man that was caught up in a hoax that was set up by the Democrats using the Democrats’ lawyers — and now they want to impeach him," said Trump.

The President then suggested that the attacks on Kavanaugh will bring conservatives to the polls for midterms:

"I think it’s an insult to the American public," said Trump. "The things they said about him — I don’t even think he ever heard of the words. It was all made-up. It was fabricated. And it’s a disgrace. And I think it’s going to really show you something come November sixth."

"It Was All Made Up, It Was Fabricated": Trump Says Kavanaugh Victim Of Democrat "Hoax"
Drumpf also said he would release his taxes after the election. He lied to you about that too.

Nope.
He said he would release them after the audit.
It's still held by IRS.
Donald Trump's Tax Returns Get Their Day in the DC Circuit | National Law Journal
Nope. That was afterwards and an audit doesnt keep you from releasing your taxes. Face it. You got played and now youre trying to rationalize it. :laugh:

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Nope.
It's still held by IRS.
Donald Trump's Tax Returns Get Their Day in the DC Circuit | National Law Journal
Nope. That was afterwards and an audit doesnt keep you from releasing your taxes. Face it. You got played and now youre trying to rationalize it. :laugh:

What was afterwards?
The link is from Sept. 12th 2018.
And all good lawyers always recommends releases after audit.
Facts .

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Nope.
It's still held by IRS.

What was afterwards?
Facts .
That was after he said he would release his taxes if he ran. Then he moved it up to if he won. Then he made the excuse he was being audited which had nothing to do with is previous promises. His attorneys work for him not the other way around.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Nope.
It's still held by IRS.

What was afterwards?
Facts .
That was after he said he would release his taxes if he ran. Then he moved it up to if he won. Then he made the excuse he was being audited which had nothing to do with is previous promises. His attorneys work for him not the other way around.

His taxes are still being held by the IRS.
That is a fact and Trump said when they are released he will show them.
He did not lie.

Nope.
It's still held by IRS.

What was afterwards?
Facts .

He did not lie.
He did lie. He first said he would release them if he ran. He lied. Then he said he would release them if he won. He lied. No one forced him to lie. He just wanted to.

Nope.
It's still held by IRS.

What was afterwards?
Facts .

He did not lie.
He did lie. He first said he would release them if he ran. He lied. Then he said he would release them if he won. He lied. No one forced him to lie. He just wanted to.

No, he said he would release it after the audit.
Donald Trump: I'll release tax returns after audit - CNNPolitics

What was afterwards?
Facts .

He did not lie.

Yeah but thats was after he lied the first two times.

What was afterwards?
Facts .

He did not lie.

Keep on dreaming sweetie. :)

He did not lie.

Keep on dreaming sweetie. :)
I'm fully awake. You should wake up too. Its pretty easy to see his last excuse was the audit excuse. Prior to that he lied twice.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Well, we all know how limited tRump's acquaintance with the truth is. As far as I'm concencon that the the final verification that she was telling the truth.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

He didn't lie to me.
I didn't want to see them before or after the election.

I'm in favor of never showing your tax returns.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

He didn't lie to me.
I didn't want to see them before or after the election.

I'm in favor of never showing your tax returns.

Yeah he lied to you. He had no clue if you wanted to see his returns or not. He was just lying to you on general principle.

Forum List

Back