POTUS Said "It was All Made Up"

Without going through some serious self-serving mental gymnastics, it is not possible to believe that Kav was telling the truth and Ford is NOT a liar. If Kav is not lying (which all rational observers believe) then Ford is
a liar.

You may not want to say it out loud; it sounds harsh, but it is what it is.

While on the one hand, you could say that Kavanaugh was motivated to lie, ALL of the peripheral information points to someone who does not have any issues in this area. Youthful drinking, yes. Sexual predatory activity, no.

On the other hand, Ford's story is just toooooooo convenient. NONE of the details that could allow the accused to prove his innocence are missing. The timid little Waif voice of her testimony was preposterous and transparently phony. As a PhD college professor, she speaks in public all the time. Shyness just doesn't wash. She got ZERO support from her family - who could have at least attested to her undergoing some sort of traumatic experience that changed her. Didn't happen.

She was clearly a card-carrying member of the TDS Pussy Hat brigade, a fact that the Media conspicuously ignored.

She is a liar and part of a malicious conspiracy. I don't doubt that she wanted to torpedo Kavanaugh's nomination without public testimony, but that doesn't change the underlying picture.

the accusations against Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

----------------------------

President Trump said that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the victim of a Democrat Hoax, and that allegations of sexual assault levied by multiple women were "all made up" and "fabricated."

In comments made to reporters on the White House driveway, Trump addressed rumors that the Democrats will investigate and attempt to impeach Kavanaugh if they regain control over the House or Senate during midterms.

"So, I’ve been hearing that now they’re thinking about impeaching a brilliant jurist — a man that did nothing wrong, a man that was caught up in a hoax that was set up by the Democrats using the Democrats’ lawyers — and now they want to impeach him," said Trump.

The President then suggested that the attacks on Kavanaugh will bring conservatives to the polls for midterms:

"I think it’s an insult to the American public," said Trump. "The things they said about him — I don’t even think he ever heard of the words. It was all made-up. It was fabricated. And it’s a disgrace. And I think it’s going to really show you something come November sixth."

"It Was All Made Up, It Was Fabricated": Trump Says Kavanaugh Victim Of Democrat "Hoax"
Drumpf also said he would release his taxes after the election. He lied to you about that too.

if-i-win-the-election-i-will-gladly-show-my-9433431.png

Tax release is voluntary and private.
And you will never see them, loser.
He volunteered to release his tax return numbnuts.

Of course we will never see them because Drumpf is a liar.

17qiw1.jpg

That finger is meant personally for you!

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

President Trump said that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was the victim of a Democrat Hoax, and that allegations of sexual assault levied by multiple women were "all made up" and "fabricated."

In comments made to reporters on the White House driveway, Trump addressed rumors that the Democrats will investigate and attempt to impeach Kavanaugh if they regain control over the House or Senate during midterms.

"So, I’ve been hearing that now they’re thinking about impeaching a brilliant jurist — a man that did nothing wrong, a man that was caught up in a hoax that was set up by the Democrats using the Democrats’ lawyers — and now they want to impeach him," said Trump.

The President then suggested that the attacks on Kavanaugh will bring conservatives to the polls for midterms:

"I think it’s an insult to the American public," said Trump. "The things they said about him — I don’t even think he ever heard of the words. It was all made-up. It was fabricated. And it’s a disgrace. And I think it’s going to really show you something come November sixth."

"It Was All Made Up, It Was Fabricated": Trump Says Kavanaugh Victim Of Democrat "Hoax"
Drumpf also said he would release his taxes after the election. He lied to you about that too.

17qiw1.jpg

Thats a typical thought for a Drumpfsexual. That finger is for you but you are too dumb to realize it. :laugh:

Drumpf has played you clowns for a fool.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Why would I want to see his taxes?

-Geaux
Two reasons.

1. Because he said he would release them (He lied)
2. To see how he launders his money.
Not my problem. Once Al Sharpton pays his taxes, maybe I'll give a rip

-Geaux

Without going through some serious self-serving mental gymnastics, it is not possible to believe that Kav was telling the truth and Ford is NOT a liar. If Kav is not lying (which all rational observers believe) then Ford is
a liar.

While on the one hand, you could say that Kavanaugh was motivated to lie, ALL of the peripheral information points to someone who does not have any issues in this area. Youthful drinking, yes. Sexual predatory activity, no.

On the other hand, Ford's story is just toooooooo convenient. NONE of the details that could allow the accused to prove his innocence are missing. The timid little Waif voice of her testimony was preposterous and transparently phony. As a PhD college professor, she speaks in public all the time. Shyness just doesn't wash. She got ZERO support from her family - who could have at least attested to her undergoing some sort of traumatic experience that changed her. Didn't happen.

She was clearly a card-carrying member of the TDS Pussy Hat brigade, a fact that the Media conspicuously ignored.

She is a liar and part of a malicious conspiracy. I don't doubt that she wanted to torpedo Kavanaugh's nomination without public testimony, but that doesn't change the underlying picture.
We already know Kav lied about little shit so its not a stretch to assume he lied about everything involving Ford.

2j1qhh.jpg

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

-Geaux
Two reasons.

-Geaux
No one said it was your problem. Youre not the one lying to his dumb supporters and the rest of the country.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

-Geaux
Two reasons.

-Geaux
No one said it was your problem. Youre not the one lying to his dumb supporters and the rest of the country.
Obama is a liar. Did that outrage you as well?

-Geaux

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

17qiw1.jpg

Thats a typical thought for a Drumpfsexual. That finger is for you but you are too dumb to realize it. :laugh:

I didn't care to see his taxes. And I don't want anyone to see mine.

-Geaux
Two reasons.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Dont try to deflect from Drumpf lying. Why was it ok with you that he lied to your face?

17qiw1.jpg

I know you didnt care he lied. Thats besides the point. My point was that he played you clowns for a fool to your face and yet you still carry his jock strap for him.

-Geaux
Two reasons.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Dont try to deflect from Drumpf lying. Why was it ok with you that he lied to your face?
I don't care. Just like didn't care when Obama lied... or when you lie for that matter

-Geaux

17qiw1.jpg

I know you didnt care he lied. Thats besides the point. My point was that he played you clowns for a fool to your face and yet you still carry his jock strap for him.

I carry his jock strap for him so I can whip idiots like you with it.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

"All made up" huh? Like the idea that the Democratic Party held their 1924 convention on Wisconsin trolley tracks in December?

Interesting. And yet the Central Park Five, which he has NEVER backed down from even after DNA evidence proved him wrong --- somehow is not a "disgrace".

Life in the Hypocrite Lane.

Know what --- that shit's gonna follow Rump around just like the Wisconsin trolley track thread follows you around.

Rump be like

Last edited:
The Left will always do this type of pile on the lies bull until they are fully busted for it and properly exposed, which the media will never do.

The Left's biggest error - asking the FBI to investigate Ford.

That confirmed Kav.

Had the Left not asked the FBI, the accusations wouldn't have been exposed as the 100% pure left wing lies they were.

The Left will always do this type of pile on the lies bull until they are fully busted for it and properly exposed, which the media will never do.

The Left's biggest error - asking the FBI to investigate Ford.

That confirmed Kav.

Had the Left not asked the FBI, the accusations wouldn't have been exposed as the 100% pure left wing lies they were.

And they went into it with both eyes open. At the end of the final Judiciary hearing, Flake indeed said an investigation of limited scope and one week duration.

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Nope.
He said he would release them after the audit.
It's still held by IRS.
Donald Trump's Tax Returns Get Their Day in the DC Circuit | National Law Journal

a liar.

Bullshit stop sign right there. It is indeed possible that neither one is "lying", and a scenario which was touched on in the hearing, at which point Kavanaugh deflected the question and wouldn't answer it.

That being, if he drank so heavily that he 'blacked out' --- and all indications including from himself and his records are that he did just that --- then he might have no memory of the assault and honestly believe it didn't happen because it's not in his memory.

DUH.

But nooooooooo, let's pile on the victim because muh message board partisan hack points.

a liar.

Don't forget her friend Leland who said under oath that she wasn't there and that it never happened.
They don't even mention this little tidbit. :)

I couldn't agree more!

-Geaux

Nope.
He said he would release them after the audit.
It's still held by IRS.
Donald Trump's Tax Returns Get Their Day in the DC Circuit | National Law Journal

I forgot about that! You're right.
I should've known better wading into an Ass-Lips post.

Forum List

Back