Pot is becoming illegal in California again

Seems sort of stupid. That shit is a weed.

Vancouver sells seeds. Why don't they just get a. .. . . like, Johnny pot seed, and stop with all the hydro activity. Spread that seed all over the wilds and it will all be free. . .

:dunno:
Indoor weed in a controlled environment comes out better.

Real legalization would lift all restrictions on cultivation, as any pot aficionado could easily grow enough for their ongoing personal stash in a space of about 4' X 4'.

It's easy....Take it from me.

meh, I know it comes out better. I don't like it as much. I liked the old fashioned stuff, it is just personal taste.

If I can find stuff grown outdoors, that is completely not messed with, I find I just feel better afterwards, less tired and of clearer mind days afterward.

My guy thinks I am nuts. He always keeps his eyes pealed for shit that has seeds in it, he rarely finds any 'organic stuff" though. :71:

In order to compete with the black market, the prices must be competitive. Same prices they have on the street plus around 40 percent total tax is going to hurt.
Dumbfucks
This was part of the econ lesson I was trying to impart on people.....They somehow thought that weed would become less expensive under legalization, to the point that any taxes would be a wash.....My little riffs about market efficiency flew right over their sativa-addled brains.
i am paying no more than i was with the street dealer with taxes here in vegas....the difference is the pot is way cleaner and better...
Back when I was a regular smoker, it got so you couldn't even find that kind of imported dirty brick weed anymore...It was almost all the very neatly manicured and packaged "kind bud", the cost of which was rivaling that of gold....But even at that, you can still grow it in a closet for less.
its nicer to just go down to the store and pick some up...less hassle....but thats just me....

California pot advocates say tax rates too high

Pot is becoming a black market item again, but not because the state is making it illegal again, but because the taxes are too high.

And yes, the only time dead head Californians seem to complain about the outrageous taxes is when they can't buy their weed.

LMAO!!!

I think Progressives are making a mistake here. They naturally want to take everyone's money because they are greedy power hungry deplorable people, but it helps to medicate these people into oblivion first.

So I propose that they stop taxing ONLY weed in such an outrageous way, otherwise, their base may be jeopardized.
I recently read an article that pot patients are going back to their dealers because the weed is just as good and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Marijuana is so easy to grow why would anyone pay for it. You can grow a quarter pound which equals about 1 -4 foot plant in around 8 weeks in a relatively small space. Buy a book or go online and learn everything you need to know. Your weed will be cheaper and of much better quality if you have the right clones and patience.

That may work down there, but not up north. We just don't have the weather to grow good pot. People would grow it in their homes, but the authorities were always on the lookout for people that had high electric bills.
I have driven through Cleveland many a time in Winter. I've seen it clear and sunny at the airport and 20 minutes later a F blizzard East. Lol

Pot is becoming a black market item again, but not because the state is making it illegal again, but because the taxes are too high.

And yes, the only time dead head Californians seem to complain about the outrageous taxes is when they can't buy their weed.

LMAO!!!

I think Progressives are making a mistake here. They naturally want to take everyone's money because they are greedy power hungry deplorable people, but it helps to medicate these people into oblivion first.

So I propose that they stop taxing ONLY weed in such an outrageous way, otherwise, their base may be jeopardized.

This is happening in Canada too. The Ontario pot stores are selling weed at $56.50 for 3.5 grams - 1/8 of an ounce. That's over $400 per ounce. The top price in the illegal dispensaries which the government closed, was $200 per ounce. And is completely packaged. In a plastic bag, in a cardboard box. You can't see it, smell it or know what you're getting.

One of the stated goals of legalization was to wipe up the black market. The government's best estimates are that they've only got 30% of the Canadian market, and that Canadians have gone back to the street dealers. The first thing they need to do is to dump the fancy packaging.

Fortunately, we're also allowed to grow our own. The legalization laws allow you to grow up to 4 plants, and everyone I know is growing, myself included. With two other friends, we started about a dozen seedings, and grew 5 female plants this year, getting about three pounds of weed. I have an indoor plant I'm cutting down this week. It's small and will only have a couple of ounces but it's the only blueberry plant that wasn't male.

I don't trust government weed.

:tinfoil:

Man, I remember when a dime bag used to cost a dime.

It must have been an empty bag.

A nickel bag was five bucks.
A dime bag was ten bucks.
An ounce was twenty bucks, unless it was Columbian. Then it was forty bucks.

LMAO!!!

I recently read an article that pot patients are going back to their dealers because the weed is just as good and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Marijuana is so easy to grow why would anyone pay for it. You can grow a quarter pound which equals about 1 -4 foot plant in around 8 weeks in a relatively small space. Buy a book or go online and learn everything you need to know. Your weed will be cheaper and of much better quality if you have the right clones and patience.

That may work down there, but not up north. We just don't have the weather to grow good pot. People would grow it in their homes, but the authorities were always on the lookout for people that had high electric bills.
You can grow personal stash amounts without the electric bills giving you away...A good 400W lighting system doesn't pull much more than the average teevee in continuous use....Or at least that was for the cathode ray sets back in the day...Cant speak for the consumption of flat screens.

The date is irrelevant....Legal weed is still more expensive than the sacks that you can get from the average black marketeer.

Legal weed is more expensive than the sacks you can get from ANY black marketer... there are exactly zero black market growers selling $60 eighths. They're lucky if they get over $1,200 per pound these days, if the quality is exceptional.

Yet, plenty people are buying weed at the legal shops. They like the variety of strains, the fact that everything has been tested for THC content and chemical residues, and the fact that they're not committing a crime.

The legal market (Cali) is on track to do $3.1 billion in sales this year, up 23% from 2018.

LMAO!!!

I have driven through Cleveland many a time in Winter. I've seen it clear and sunny at the airport and 20 minutes later a F blizzard East. Lol

That happens all the time. It's a problem with living right by the great lakes. I knew people who tried to grow their own weed years ago. It came out very weak, and nothing like you could buy on the street. My neighbor grew his own, that was until somebody called the cops on him for his stereo being too loud. They threw him in jail. LOL.

Seems sort of stupid. That shit is a weed.

Vancouver sells seeds. Why don't they just get a. .. . . like, Johnny pot seed, and stop with all the hydro activity. Spread that seed all over the wilds and it will all be free. . .

:dunno:
Indoor weed in a controlled environment comes out better.

Real legalization would lift all restrictions on cultivation, as any pot aficionado could easily grow enough for their ongoing personal stash in a space of about 4' X 4'.

It's easy....Take it from me.

meh, I know it comes out better. I don't like it as much. I liked the old fashioned stuff, it is just personal taste.

If I can find stuff grown outdoors, that is completely not messed with, I find I just feel better afterwards, less tired and of clearer mind days afterward.

My guy thinks I am nuts. He always keeps his eyes pealed for shit that has seeds in it, he rarely finds any 'organic stuff" though. :71:
I know someone who gets feminized seeds from Switzerland. He said very few duds with these. I'm calling him up now..........

LMAO!!!

So next is Free Pot to Illegals, and The Homeless. Am I Right?

LMAO!!!

I think so.

It would behoove the state to dismantle the intellectual ability of it's citizens or face a revolt at some point, considering the direction Progressives have had us on for some time.

So far, they have done a bang up job with the educational system.

LMAO!!!

You can grow personal stash amounts without the electric bills giving you away...A good 400W lighting system doesn't pull much more than the average teevee in continuous use....Or at least that was for the cathode ray sets back in the day...Cant speak for the consumption of flat screens.

I don't know much about it. Had to quit smoking when I became a truck driver due to government mandated drug testing. What I know about is only from reports in the media. There is more than just heat involved. To grow good pot, you need the humidity as well. Plus it's hard to keep the odor within the house be it your basement or attic.

LMAO!!!

I'm going homeless in Calli if that happens. WOOOHOOO!

Science
Illegal Pot Farms Are Poisoning California’s Forests
Secret growers are taking advantage of the state’s remote stretches of public land—and the environmental impact is severe.

We won't even go into the surge of Cartel influence and the violence and corruption that inevitably brings.

Ask ANY pothead: Which is more important.....your country or your pot?

Pothead: Duh......what country?, dude

Last edited:

LMAO!!!

Don't forget the free needles and pooper scoopers to clean up after you.

It really is a Progressive utopia.

LMAO!!!

Don't forget the free needles and pooper scoopers to clean up after you.

It really is a Progressive utopia.
What a Mess California is. I heard THE UN wants to take it over. Bad Investment.

In order to compete with the black market, the prices must be competitive. Same prices they have on the street plus around 40 percent total tax is going to hurt.
Dumbfucks
This was part of the econ lesson I was trying to impart on people.....They somehow thought that weed would become less expensive under legalization, to the point that any taxes would be a wash.....My little riffs about market efficiency flew right over their sativa-addled brains.
i am paying no more than i was with the street dealer with taxes here in vegas....the difference is the pot is way cleaner and better...
Back when I was a regular smoker, it got so you couldn't even find that kind of imported dirty brick weed anymore...It was almost all the very neatly manicured and packaged "kind bud", the cost of which was rivaling that of gold....But even at that, you can still grow it in a closet for less.
I just talked to my friend and he said this. You can grow it indoors at the N Pole if you know how.
He said he grows 9 plants 3 times a year. Each grow yields about a pound of clean stuff. You need to exhaust the tent somewhere leading outside. Fresh air is the key. Plus you need an 8ft tent for better growth and yield. Feminized seeds. And you have to care for them daily.
He linked me this guide that he says is the bible for beginners

Marijuana Home Growing for Beginners

Science
Secret growers are taking advantage of the state’s remote stretches of public land—and the environmental impact is severe.

We won't even go into the surge of Cartel influence and the violence and corruption that inevitably brings.

Ask ANY pothead: Which is more important.....your country or your pot?

Pothead: Duh......what country?, dude
Don't even try to engage one of the tye-dye set in a conversation about externalities....You'll get a deer-in-the-headlights look that real deer in the headlights can only wish to have.

Forum List

Back