Posting options not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
As a top rated poster I like to ensure that my posts are easy on the eye for the elderly trumpers on here. I always bold and italicise quotes which makes a big difference.

But that option has been missing for some time now. Is it just my account or is this just what it is ?

As a top rated poster I like to ensure that my posts are easy on the eye for the elderly trumpers on here. I always bold and italicise quotes which makes a big difference.

But that option has been missing for some time now. Is it just my account or is this just what it is ?
There’s no conservative here who’s interested in your shitty threads.

Well you obviously are interested.

you are far from a top rated poster,,more like a foreign troll here to disrupt honest debate,,,

Let's see:

But that option has been missing for some time now

I guess you have to aspire to my level -- BEYOND "TOP RATED" :auiqs.jpg:

I enjoy them for entertainment value

If you hold your breath for 3 minutes the italics will come back

Mr top rioted poster

If you hold your breath for 3 minutes the italics will come back

Mr top rioted poster
5 is better.

No.

There's been some 10 to 15 second freeze-outs for me the past 2 days.. I'm on a slower back-up machine. Waiting on parts for faster one. So I don't know. Another poster complained about dropping in pics.. And then it started working again.. LATE at night (American Time) you gotta see if USMB responds in an new open tab if you're seeing weird hang-ups...

Last edited:

There's been some 10 to 15 second freeze-outs for me the past 2 days.. I'm on a slower back-up machine. Waiting on parts for faster one. So I don't know. Another poster complained about dropping in pics.. And then it started working again.. LATE at night (American Time) you gotta see if USMB responds in an new open tab if you're seeing weird hang-ups...
Thanks, its working this morning.

It must be just you Tom, the bold and italics are okay for me.

They are here B and I:

1599569596965.png

Weird typo...the R is nowhere near the H on American keyboards. :wink_2:

I urge you to seek out a willing adult whose primary language is English.
That person could help you grasp how to use the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back