Postal worker assaults 84 yr old female trump supporter,,,

Here is the BLM terrorist:
33340396-8747601-image-a-6_1600434397354.jpg

Clearly he was being oppressed by this white supremacist:
33340402-8747601-image-a-1_1600434351345.jpg

If she and her crewe were white supremacists they should have been dragged to the nearest trees and lynched in the same way their forefathers treated blacks.

She shouldn't have provoked him by shouting F*** off in his face, so he should get off with mitigating circumstances -provocation. The old bitch got a lot less than she deserved.
Justifying assaulting old ladies, what a Leftard.
White supremacists are vermin and must be eradicated regardless of age/sex they are sub human!

No white supremacists were involved, racist scum. That's a whole lot of hate you have to be in favor of attacking people in their 70s and 80s just for having different political views than you.

So are you the guy who started the KKK in Britain?
I won't say 'she' cos its not fully human. It is there with a bunch of all white supremacists. They want to have total power for themselves and enslave everybody else. - Its a Nazi.

I am totally opposed to capital punishment. I do not see Nazi's as fully human. They must be treated in the same way they treat everybody else. Worked till they are incapable of being productive, Then eradicated.
:laughing0301: I get it now, you had me going for a bit, this is YOUR way, and probably YOUR country's way of trying to 'cancel' opposing views.
You are an idiot, Oz. Might want to embrace that part of you.
It was reported that 'it' and the group 'it' was with, was white supremacists/Nazi's. The guy attacked 'it' cos 'it' was spewing out race hate. If 'it' got 'its' way, 'it' would be goose stepping around in jack boots with a bull whip, beating on men, women & children of what 'it' considers to be racially inferior to work harder. This before selecting the ones who are too sick or exhausted to be murdered. That is what 'it' dreams of turning America into - a death camp for racial inferiors. It doesn't matter what age 'it' is ( Nazi's at 90+yoa, have been prosecuted).

It was a Trump rally and all she has is a Trump hat and an American flag. You're clearly projecting the Nazi part. That isn't anywhere in the article.

Race baiting is racism because you are using non-whites for political benefit at their expense for the benefit of yours. You're also advocating a guy for President who constantly says racist things, like if you don't vote for him you "ain't black." Joe Biden who thinks the most racist thought which is blacks are all the same.

You really need to worry about the guy in the mirror and why you're such a racist before you worry about beating up old ladies because they disagree with you
She Ms Arlene Whiteside is President of the American Ladies for White Supremacy.
She advocates all 'black's should have their citizenship revoked.
That they should be encouraged to emigrate.
That they should not be allowed to run businesses.
Not be allowed to use public buildings/spaces.
It is said that one of her favorite pastimes is looking through her photo albums of black men/women being lynched.
That is her interpretation of 'Make America Great again'!

As I've said Nazi's are sub human and deserve no sympathy for anything.

Google doesn't know what you're talking about. Where did you get all this? It wasn't in the article and you haven't provided any documentation of it and my Google search didn't find it. And the pictures show nothing but a flag and Trump hat. So?

And no matter what she is, advocating beating up an old woman makes you one sick fuck.
I didn't beat her up!
So don't accuse me of a criminal act!
I personally would have just laughed at her, but I'm not black and had to live in a society that still treats blacks as second class citizens. She put herself in harms way by verbally abusing the black guy who over reacted to her racist swearing and abuse. First reports said he punched her, then he slapped her. Now you say he beat her up?

You racists would be dangerous if you weren't so funny. You whine and winge over a slap. But are quite happy that a black guy can be slowly murdered at the knee of a white police officer. He wasn't engaging in anything, no rally, protest. Just minding his own business. Your hypocrisy is staggering!

Oz

I didn't say you beat her up, only that you advocate it.

And once again the racist Brit has no link to your racist accusations rationalizing beating up an old woman
He slapped her - big deal.

If you want to know more then go on the 'dark web' and put in the work I had to.
By the way you can't 'Google' nor 'cut & paste'!
big deal?.....if that was your grandmother and you were there would you have just told her "so he slapped you grandma,just suck it up"?

Oz is quite the distinguished, British gentleman, isn't he? Slapping old women? Suck it up! What a scuzzball

Here is the BLM terrorist:
33340396-8747601-image-a-6_1600434397354.jpg

Clearly he was being oppressed by this white supremacist:
33340402-8747601-image-a-1_1600434351345.jpg

If she and her crewe were white supremacists they should have been dragged to the nearest trees and lynched in the same way their forefathers treated blacks.

She shouldn't have provoked him by shouting F*** off in his face, so he should get off with mitigating circumstances -provocation. The old bitch got a lot less than she deserved.
Justifying assaulting old ladies, what a Leftard.
White supremacists are vermin and must be eradicated regardless of age/sex they are sub human!

No white supremacists were involved, racist scum. That's a whole lot of hate you have to be in favor of attacking people in their 70s and 80s just for having different political views than you.

So are you the guy who started the KKK in Britain?
I won't say 'she' cos its not fully human. It is there with a bunch of all white supremacists. They want to have total power for themselves and enslave everybody else. - Its a Nazi.

I am totally opposed to capital punishment. I do not see Nazi's as fully human. They must be treated in the same way they treat everybody else. Worked till they are incapable of being productive, Then eradicated.
:laughing0301: I get it now, you had me going for a bit, this is YOUR way, and probably YOUR country's way of trying to 'cancel' opposing views.
You are an idiot, Oz. Might want to embrace that part of you.
It was reported that 'it' and the group 'it' was with, was white supremacists/Nazi's. The guy attacked 'it' cos 'it' was spewing out race hate. If 'it' got 'its' way, 'it' would be goose stepping around in jack boots with a bull whip, beating on men, women & children of what 'it' considers to be racially inferior to work harder. This before selecting the ones who are too sick or exhausted to be murdered. That is what 'it' dreams of turning America into - a death camp for racial inferiors. It doesn't matter what age 'it' is ( Nazi's at 90+yoa, have been prosecuted).

It was a Trump rally and all she has is a Trump hat and an American flag. You're clearly projecting the Nazi part. That isn't anywhere in the article.

Race baiting is racism because you are using non-whites for political benefit at their expense for the benefit of yours. You're also advocating a guy for President who constantly says racist things, like if you don't vote for him you "ain't black." Joe Biden who thinks the most racist thought which is blacks are all the same.

You really need to worry about the guy in the mirror and why you're such a racist before you worry about beating up old ladies because they disagree with you
She Ms Arlene Whiteside is President of the American Ladies for White Supremacy.
She advocates all 'black's should have their citizenship revoked.
That they should be encouraged to emigrate.
That they should not be allowed to run businesses.
Not be allowed to use public buildings/spaces.
It is said that one of her favorite pastimes is looking through her photo albums of black men/women being lynched.
That is her interpretation of 'Make America Great again'!

As I've said Nazi's are sub human and deserve no sympathy for anything.

Google doesn't know what you're talking about. Where did you get all this? It wasn't in the article and you haven't provided any documentation of it and my Google search didn't find it. And the pictures show nothing but a flag and Trump hat. So?

And no matter what she is, advocating beating up an old woman makes you one sick fuck.
I didn't beat her up!
So don't accuse me of a criminal act!
I personally would have just laughed at her, but I'm not black and had to live in a society that still treats blacks as second class citizens. She put herself in harms way by verbally abusing the black guy who over reacted to her racist swearing and abuse. First reports said he punched her, then he slapped her. Now you say he beat her up?

You racists would be dangerous if you weren't so funny. You whine and winge over a slap. But are quite happy that a black guy can be slowly murdered at the knee of a white police officer. He wasn't engaging in anything, no rally, protest. Just minding his own business. Your hypocrisy is staggering!

Oz

I didn't say you beat her up, only that you advocate it.

And once again the racist Brit has no link to your racist accusations rationalizing beating up an old woman
He slapped her - big deal.

If you want to know more then go on the 'dark web' and put in the work I had to.
By the way you can't 'Google' nor 'cut & paste'!
big deal?.....if that was your grandmother and you were there would you have just told her "so he slapped you grandma,just suck it up"?

Oz is quite the distinguished, British gentleman, isn't he? Slapping old women? Suck it up! What a scuzzball
more like a pussy.....

Forum List

Back