Postal worker assaults 84 yr old female trump supporter,,,

Here is the BLM terrorist:
33340396-8747601-image-a-6_1600434397354.jpg

Clearly he was being oppressed by this white supremacist:
33340402-8747601-image-a-1_1600434351345.jpg

If she and her crewe were white supremacists they should have been dragged to the nearest trees and lynched in the same way their forefathers treated blacks.

She shouldn't have provoked him by shouting F*** off in his face, so he should get off with mitigating circumstances -provocation. The old bitch got a lot less than she deserved.
Justifying assaulting old ladies, what a Leftard.
White supremacists are vermin and must be eradicated regardless of age/sex they are sub human!

No white supremacists were involved, racist scum. That's a whole lot of hate you have to be in favor of attacking people in their 70s and 80s just for having different political views than you.

So are you the guy who started the KKK in Britain?
I won't say 'she' cos its not fully human. It is there with a bunch of all white supremacists. They want to have total power for themselves and enslave everybody else. - Its a Nazi.

I am totally opposed to capital punishment. I do not see Nazi's as fully human. They must be treated in the same way they treat everybody else. Worked till they are incapable of being productive, Then eradicated.
:laughing0301: I get it now, you had me going for a bit, this is YOUR way, and probably YOUR country's way of trying to 'cancel' opposing views.
You are an idiot, Oz. Might want to embrace that part of you.
It was reported that 'it' and the group 'it' was with, was white supremacists/Nazi's. The guy attacked 'it' cos 'it' was spewing out race hate. If 'it' got 'its' way, 'it' would be goose stepping around in jack boots with a bull whip, beating on men, women & children of what 'it' considers to be racially inferior to work harder. This before selecting the ones who are too sick or exhausted to be murdered. That is what 'it' dreams of turning America into - a death camp for racial inferiors. It doesn't matter what age 'it' is ( Nazi's at 90+yoa, have been prosecuted).

It was a Trump rally and all she has is a Trump hat and an American flag. You're clearly projecting the Nazi part. That isn't anywhere in the article.

Race baiting is racism because you are using non-whites for political benefit at their expense for the benefit of yours. You're also advocating a guy for President who constantly says racist things, like if you don't vote for him you "ain't black." Joe Biden who thinks the most racist thought which is blacks are all the same.

You really need to worry about the guy in the mirror and why you're such a racist before you worry about beating up old ladies because they disagree with you
She Ms Arlene Whiteside is President of the American Ladies for White Supremacy.
She advocates all 'black's should have their citizenship revoked.
That they should be encouraged to emigrate.
That they should not be allowed to run businesses.
Not be allowed to use public buildings/spaces.
It is said that one of her favorite pastimes is looking through her photo albums of black men/women being lynched.
That is her interpretation of 'Make America Great again'!

As I've said Nazi's are sub human and deserve no sympathy for anything.
Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

Google didn't even find the organization the racist Brit claims she heads at all.

I'm not like leftists. I Google things before asking for them. The Internet drew a blank for his claims
How dumb are you?
They are not on the internet but the 'Dark Web'. Hers is aligned to one of the most dangerous White Supremacist groups. They are Illegal and discuss things they could not on the normal net.
I can't tell you anymore than that as we are monitoring them and I've said enough already.
LOL

Too Damn Funny!!!

I am a retired LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) with 26 years of investigative experience. You are full of shit! You assigned personal values of someone else to justify the assault of an elderly woman..

"the dark web"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That no one but you can see.....

Do you hear voices as well?

If she and her crewe were white supremacists they should have been dragged to the nearest trees and lynched in the same way their forefathers treated blacks.

She shouldn't have provoked him by shouting F*** off in his face, so he should get off with mitigating circumstances -provocation. The old bitch got a lot less than she deserved.
White supremacists are vermin and must be eradicated regardless of age/sex they are sub human!

No white supremacists were involved, racist scum. That's a whole lot of hate you have to be in favor of attacking people in their 70s and 80s just for having different political views than you.

I won't say 'she' cos its not fully human. It is there with a bunch of all white supremacists. They want to have total power for themselves and enslave everybody else. - Its a Nazi.

I am totally opposed to capital punishment. I do not see Nazi's as fully human. They must be treated in the same way they treat everybody else. Worked till they are incapable of being productive, Then eradicated.
:laughing0301: I get it now, you had me going for a bit, this is YOUR way, and probably YOUR country's way of trying to 'cancel' opposing views.
It was reported that 'it' and the group 'it' was with, was white supremacists/Nazi's. The guy attacked 'it' cos 'it' was spewing out race hate. If 'it' got 'its' way, 'it' would be goose stepping around in jack boots with a bull whip, beating on men, women & children of what 'it' considers to be racially inferior to work harder. This before selecting the ones who are too sick or exhausted to be murdered. That is what 'it' dreams of turning America into - a death camp for racial inferiors. It doesn't matter what age 'it' is ( Nazi's at 90+yoa, have been prosecuted).
You're one sick bastard, Oz. You just need to find your way back under that rock of yours. I think you could find a board that is
a better fit for your bullshit, and idiots that might even agree with your sorry ass.
I hope that postal worker is subjected to the full extent of the law. Doesn't deserve any better.

It was a Trump rally and all she has is a Trump hat and an American flag. You're clearly projecting the Nazi part. That isn't anywhere in the article.

Race baiting is racism because you are using non-whites for political benefit at their expense for the benefit of yours. You're also advocating a guy for President who constantly says racist things, like if you don't vote for him you "ain't black." Joe Biden who thinks the most racist thought which is blacks are all the same.

You really need to worry about the guy in the mirror and why you're such a racist before you worry about beating up old ladies because they disagree with you
She Ms Arlene Whiteside is President of the American Ladies for White Supremacy.
It is said that one of her favorite pastimes is looking through her photo albums of black men/women being lynched.

Google doesn't know what you're talking about. Where did you get all this? It wasn't in the article and you haven't provided any documentation of it and my Google search didn't find it. And the pictures show nothing but a flag and Trump hat. So?

And no matter what she is, advocating beating up an old woman makes you one sick fuck.
I didn't beat her up!
So don't accuse me of a criminal act!
I personally would have just laughed at her, but I'm not black and had to live in a society that still treats blacks as second class citizens. She put herself in harms way by verbally abusing the black guy who over reacted to her racist swearing and abuse. First reports said he punched her, then he slapped her. Now you say he beat her up?

You racists would be dangerous if you weren't so funny. You whine and winge over a slap. But are quite happy that a black guy can be slowly murdered at the knee of a white police officer. He wasn't engaging in anything, no rally, protest. Just minding his own business. Your hypocrisy is staggering!

Oz

I didn't say you beat her up, only that you advocate it.

And once again the racist Brit has no link to your racist accusations rationalizing beating up an old woman

Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

Google didn't even find the organization the racist Brit claims she heads at all.

I'm not like leftists. I Google things before asking for them. The Internet drew a blank for his claims
How dumb are you?
They are not on the internet but the 'Dark Web'. Hers is aligned to one of the most dangerous White Supremacist groups. They are Illegal and discuss things they could not on the normal net.
I can't tell you anymore than that as we are monitoring them and I've said enough already.
LOL

Too Damn Funny!!!

I am a retired LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) with 26 years of investigative experience. You are full of shit! You assigned personal values of someone else to justify the assault of an elderly woman..

"the dark web"

So Oz, have you been abducted by aliens? Did they plant a microchip in your brain?

She's certainly a criminal mastermind. OK, I'll go to a Trump rally and cheer for Trump. OMG, that will piss off racist Brits ...

Google doesn't know what you're talking about. Where did you get all this? It wasn't in the article and you haven't provided any documentation of it and my Google search didn't find it. And the pictures show nothing but a flag and Trump hat. So?

And no matter what she is, advocating beating up an old woman makes you one sick fuck.
I didn't beat her up!
I personally would have just laughed at her, but I'm not black and had to live in a society that still treats blacks as second class citizens. She put herself in harms way by verbally abusing the black guy who over reacted to her racist swearing and abuse. First reports said he punched her, then he slapped her. Now you say he beat her up?

You racists would be dangerous if you weren't so funny. You whine and winge over a slap. But are quite happy that a black guy can be slowly murdered at the knee of a white police officer. He wasn't engaging in anything, no rally, protest. Just minding his own business. Your hypocrisy is staggering!

Oz

And once again the racist Brit has no link to your racist accusations rationalizing beating up an old woman
He slapped her - big deal.

If you want to know more then go on the 'dark web' and put in the work I had to.
By the way you can't 'Google' nor 'cut & paste'!

I didn't beat her up!

Oz

If you want to know more then go on the 'dark web' and put in the work I had to.
30 year old men can slap 84 year old women because of political disagreement.

You’re a prime example of the fascist left.

I didn't beat her up!

Oz

An assault is no big deal to you? Very interesting, I have a feeling you were bitch slapped a lot growing up.

An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action. ... In the United States, an assault can be charged as either a misdemeanor or a felony.

Read that, idiot

I didn't beat her up!

Oz

A young man "slapping" an 84 year old woman on the street is "no big deal?" He also assaulted a 74 year old and someone in their 50s.

You are a truly despicable human being. Is that what you'd say if a young conservative man slapped your mum on the street because she was a leftist? No big deal? Obviously not

Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

How dumb are you?
Secret Agent man monitoring people from his mommy’s basement!
Hilarious.

Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

How dumb are you?
Secret Agent man monitoring people from his mommy’s basement!
Hilarious.
Don't forget while wearing his tin foil hat and looking at the "dark web"

Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

How dumb are you?
LOL

Too Damn Funny!!!

"the dark web"

So Oz, have you been abducted by aliens? Did they plant a microchip in your brain?

She's certainly a criminal mastermind. OK, I'll go to a Trump rally and cheer for Trump. OMG, that will piss off racist Brits ...
There is nothing about Donald Trump and his knuckle draggin' supporters that does not piss off we Brits.

He came over to Scotland to buy land to build a golf course and used his thugs to bully-

Donald Trump "bullied" a 90-year-old woman over Scottish ...
www.businessinsider.com › Finance › Life

22 Jun 2015 - Donald Trump finally replies to claims that he bullied a 90-year-old ... and Michael Forbes, a farmer who refused to sell his land to Trump.

Donald Trump: Suffering of residents near Aberdeenshire golf ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-2219599 › Donal.

1. 18 Oct 2012 - Residents around Donald Trump's £750m golf resort have suffered 'egotistical bullying' claims director.
Not averse to bullying 90 yo himself, isn't your hero Donald!

Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

How dumb are you?
LOL

Too Damn Funny!!!

"the dark web"

There is nothing about Donald Trump and his knuckle draggin' supporters that does not piss off we Brits.

He came over to Scotland to buy land to build a golf course and used his thugs to bully-

22 Jun 2015 - Donald Trump finally replies to claims that he bullied a 90-year-old ... and Michael Forbes, a farmer who refused to sell his land to Trump.

1. 18 Oct 2012 - Residents around Donald Trump's £750m golf resort have suffered 'egotistical bullying' claims director.

When caught lying...... DEFLECT.....

Fuck off Brit!

Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

How dumb are you?
LOL

Too Damn Funny!!!

"the dark web"

That’s why Britain is an irrelevant nation on the world stage.
0934E298-B799-4741-A1ED-BC371C43255B.jpeg

Link or it’s slander.
Your ball.

How dumb are you?
LOL

Too Damn Funny!!!

"the dark web"

You don't speak for "Brits" any more than Democrats speak for "Americans."

I know a lot of Brits and I've lived in Europe and worked with Europeans from across Western Europe. All Brits are not against Trump. Not at all. Pull in your ego that you think you can speak for them

and tell me again how we can trust the postal workers with ballots???

How can we trust trump after he got caught trying to cheat and we know he colluded with Russia to help bs the american people in 2016?

Why did trump slow the us mail down?

trump did not slow the mail down.....all those things the PMG was accused of were going on before he got there.....they were happening when i was working there....

I don’t know all the facts but are you telling me trump didn’t do something to the post office that would slow down the mail? You got a link to any site that explains this? What did trump do recently then that pissed everyone off and looked like he was doing it on fuck with mail in voting Because he doesn’t like it.

How can we trust trump after he got caught trying to cheat and we know he colluded with Russia to help bs the american people in 2016?

Is that why the Left hate voter ID and want ballots handed around without a chain of custody?

All I know is it’s impossible for anyone to vote twice so why bother trying? You republicans worry about voter fraud meanwhile you commit election fraud. It’s laughable how you insist jeb didn’t steal 2000 for his bro

trump did not slow the mail down.....all those things the PMG was accused of were going on before he got there.....they were happening when i was working there....

I don’t know all the facts but are you telling me trump didn’t do something to the post office that would slow down the mail? You got a link to any site that explains this? What did trump do recently then that pissed everyone off and looked like he was doing it on fuck with mail in voting Because he doesn’t like it.

So there needs to be a link to prove trump DIDN"T DO SOMETHING? Really?
That's how it works now?

I haven't used the USPS ever since they charged me 37 Federal Reserve Notes to send a box of cupcakes 5 states away.

Bad element, the USPS.

Forum List

Back