Post your blacks beating whites videos here

Remember... Democrats literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race, which is ofcourse totally stupid and racist.
They call it "reverse racism." Get that? Except reverse racism is NO racism. Therefore any racism towards whites or Christians is perfectly acceptable. Especially if they are minority faithful Christians.

Did I say acceptable? Meant to say that "reverse racism" is encouraged and promoted.

Remember... Democrats literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race, which is ofcourse totally stupid and racist.
They call it "reverse racism." Get that? Except reverse racism is NO racism. Therefore any racism towards whites or Christians is perfectly acceptable. Especially if they are minority faithful Christians.

Did I say acceptable? Meant to say that "reverse racism" is encouraged and promoted.

There is.no such thing as 'reverse racism', you tard. It's just racism.

I've watched a lot of heavyweight fights and all I remember is Blacks beating Whites asses. Something gotta be done about this shit.

Because blacks like to beat old people. It's their right.

Update. There has been an arrest. The man claims he did Nothing wrong.

Last edited:

The definition of racism includes believing another group is "inferior." They're not saying that. So that's why they're technically not racist. But those that paint all whites as racist assholes are being assholes themselves. Agreed.

The definition of racism includes believing another group is "inferior." They're not saying that. So that's why they're technically not racist. But those that paint all whites as racist assholes are being assholes themselves. Agreed.
Are you agreeing all lives matter is racist or not. Never seen you argue that point. May have, just not sure.

Also, with your best guess why during "black history month" are black Americans NOT told about the Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy?

Why do you suppose the Trans Sahara slave trade isn't ever covered?

Take a guess why the white liberal propaganda decides to keep black Americans in the dark about Africans being complicate in the worldwide slave trade?

Also, why is it so admirable for commie Kaepernick to wear a castro shirt while collecting $50 million dollars from a company with a horrific reputation for labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan? Why then does a white college football coach need to apologize for wearing a t shirt while fishing with OANN on it?

Explain all of that.

There are groups of minorities that believe they are superior to other races.

There are groups of minorities that believe they are superior to other races.

BLM is a black supremacist group.

I remember seeing plenty of clips amidst the riots.

Forum List

Back