There’s more racism from Blacks against whites compared to whites against blacks recently

There are slaves in the United Kingdom??? That’s news to me. Even if you verify that, it will pail in comparison to the volume of non-white countries practicing slavery today. Also, you are trying to perpetuate the false narrative that ALL and ONLY right wing whites are racist. Seriously? Racism can be found all over the globe…. Even among the liberal whites that you support. Liberal Whites don’t believe minorities are capable of getting a free state-issued ID card. Do you believe that?

Since you quoted me I'll answer. I'm not not saying there is no other racism, nor am I claiming there isn't any racism in other countries. I'm merely asking for data supporting the OP's assertion.

A few anecdotes from the internet shouldn't be enough to form an opinion on, and certainly not enough to claim as a fact.

I went on rumble in comparatively typed in white mob attacks Black people, and there’s nothing there. This isn’t happening the other way around it’s just Black people attacking lone white people, including white women.

All of the posts from Democrats in this thread except from me are off-topic. They are racist and they are brutal. It’s really unfortunate to see my fellow Democrats sink so low.

This is a very specific issue when you have 10 20 or 30 Black people attacking a white person, including white women that’s terrorism. That’s racism. That’s hatred. This is not about “crime stats”. You’re wrong to ask for a “data”. The videos are literally staring you in the face. If you can show us a video of 10 or 20 white people in the past 10 years viciously attacking a black woman, show it to us. Other than that you are off topic and you’re beginning to look like a troll.

Crime in general is committed by white and Black people in this country. Everybody already knows that Father O'Blivion

I have nothing against you, Mr. oblivion. I don’t even know what your name is if that is supposed to be an attack on Christianity? if you cannot show a video of a bunch of white people attacking blacks then I am not gonna respond to you. You’re off topic.

This is about how there is a case of the media thinking that a black person has been wronged by a police officer, which 90% of media get those cases wrong…. They run stories about it nonstop. But we’ve all in this thread seen in the same time Mobs of Black people attacking innocent white people and the media and democrat politicians and Republican politicians never say anything about it. That goes to show you we have a corrupt system in this country.

This post was too long for the short attention span democrat racists. That’s another part of the problem.

I went on rumble in comparatively typed in white mob attacks Black people, and there’s nothing there. This isn’t happening the other way around it’s just Black people attacking lone white people, including white women.

All of the posts from Democrats in this thread except from me are off-topic. They are racist and they are brutal. It’s really unfortunate to see my fellow Democrats sink so low.

This is a very specific issue when you have 10 20 or 30 Black people attacking a white person, including white women that’s terrorism. That’s racism. That’s hatred. This is not about “crime stats”. You’re wrong to ask for a “data”. The videos are literally staring you in the face. If you can show us a video of 10 or 20 white people in the past 10 years viciously attacking a black woman, show it to us. Other than that you are off topic and you’re beginning to look like a troll.

Crime in general is committed by white and Black people in this country. Everybody already knows that Father O'Blivion

I have nothing against you, Mr. oblivion. I don’t even know what your name is if that is supposed to be an attack on Christianity? if you cannot show a video of a bunch of white people attacking blacks then I am not gonna respond to you. You’re off topic.

This is about how there is a case of the media thinking that a black person has been wronged by a police officer, which 90% of media get those cases wrong…. They run stories about it nonstop. But we’ve all in this thread seen in the same time Mobs of Black people attacking innocent white people and the media and democrat politicians and Republican politicians never say anything about it. That goes to show you we have a corrupt system in this country.

This post was too long for the short attention span democrat racists. That’s another part of the problem.

Would acts of white people killing and wounding dozens of people at black churches and synagogues be the same argument you are making?

This also bad:

You may choose to respond or not, it's no sweat off my back.

And you still have not cited any actual data whatsoever.

It is likely because you have none.

Skylar

I would like to get your opinion on this topic. Ignoring the fax do not help anybody. Bearing one’s head in the sand is not right. We were having a conversation in the other thread and then you disappeared when confronted with this very issue.

Grumblenuts

Denying the reality does not help your cause . You were shown the statistics, when when it comes to actual tipping. Not what people say they will do but those customers in restaurants who are black, and who are white that overwhelmingly the best tippers are white. And that often black folks don’t tip at all. That is the raw data of the statistics taken from restaurants. It’s the statistics again for perhaps the hundredth time show us that white customers tip more compared to black customers.

We also have video testimonial from three black waiters and waitresses in this thread showing you all that they don’t like when a black customer sits down because they know that there’s a high chance they won’t get tipped. IM2 Superbadbrutha

Now you can bury your head in the sand. Ignore this all you want you can use name-calling all you want it won’t help your cause it won’t help the country. It seems like you’re some bleeding heart far left winger who won’t criticize Black people when they do wrong but you rightfully criticize white people when they do wrong. Come on man.

Every time I see some BLM supporter talk about politics. All I can think about is this issue. This real issue that affects the working class in this country.

This should be an issue that BLM leaders talk about. But of course they’re race hustlers they don’t give a damn about the poor black man, the hard-working black waitress at the restaurant.

Forum List

Back