Post Oscars Thoughts

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I think movies would be more enjoyable without the endless background music. Every scene has some noice running that IMO adds no value

-Geaux

The only Oscar I ever loved and cared about lived in a garbage can. Yeah he was a bit ornery, but he didn't pull punches!

I can not opine

I didn't watch it

God Knows I had better thing to do!:04:
I didn't watch it either. Just using the Oscar segway to express my gripe about movies in general

Moth to the flame stuff

-Geaux

Hollywood stinks in general.

There were only two movies that even piqued my interest in seeing this year, and both had crap reviews so I passed until they come out on video.

The last movie I deemed worthy of pulling money out of my pocket to see was Hacksaw Ridge.

Spike Lee was macho. We all have our ways and flaws. But Spike proved his lack of machoness decades ago when Reggie Miller removed his ballz with his wife sitting next to him in the NBA playoffs. That was hate and on TV for all to see. I though Reggies was going to get a BJ from Spikes wife as tribute. Yet the hate from people non existent runs his professional life.

Spike Lee was macho. We all have our ways and flaws. But Spike proved his lack of machoness decades ago when Reggie Miller removed his ballz with his wife sitting next to him in the NBA playoffs. That was hate and on TV for all to see. I though Reggies was going to get a BJ from Spikes wife as tribute. Yet the hate from people non existent runs his professional life.

Uhhhhmmm..... yeah OK sure. :cuckoo:

I can not opine

I didn't watch it

God Knows I had better thing to do!:04:

Who didn't. ;)

you had better thing to do too? hehehe!:04:

I'd rather give my cat a bath....even though I dont have a cat.

Just grab the neighbours cat. They might even appreciate your effort especially if the cat isn't declawed. It's still better than watching the Oscars!

As long as I can hold the cats head under water as long as I can stand it's claws in my arm.
Seems fair....

Forum List

Back