Post deletions

Status
Not open for further replies.

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
This is directed at the mods.....

When you send an alert saying that a post has been deleted for some reason or other, you need to let us know what specific post you're referring to, and what was the violation.
If you just disappear it, I have no clue which one you're talking about, or what rule was broken, if any. (Sometimes it's just a mod being a biased piece of shit and abusing their position.)

If I message you and ask you that, and you simply ignore me, then how does that resolve the issue?

I understand that most moderators are douchebags, most of the time....... that's just a fact of life on the internet.

But how about you all at least pretend to be doing the job correctly?

When you send an alert saying that a post has been deleted for some reason or other, you need to let us know what specific post you're referring to, and what was the violation.
If you just disappear it, I have no clue which one you're talking about, or what rule was broken, if any. (Sometimes it's just a mod being a biased piece of shit and abusing their position.)

If I message you and ask you that, and you simply ignore me, then how does that resolve the issue?

I understand that most moderators are douchebags, most of the time....... that's just a fact of life on the internet.

in all the threads i have had deleted only one mod notified me and told me which one and why......

This should be handled in a PM, talking to them like this disrespectfully in public is a bad idea.

he said he gets ignored....

I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here, but as a Moderator elsewhere, I never have a problem discussing the complaint as long as it is done through the PM system, here in the public arena it will not work.

• Banned
This should be handled in a PM, talking to them like this disrespectfully in public is a bad idea.
The thing is, I already tried that, multiple times..... they are ignoring me.

So I'm just going to put all their shit out in the street and we'll discuss it here.

The thing is, I already tried that, multiple times..... they are ignoring me.

So I'm just going to put all their shit out in the street and we'll discuss it here.

I can see that you are not satisfied which I can't address as I don't know what has been going on between you and the moderators you say you have been PMing with but they ignore you.

But airing it out in the open about moderators actions and decisions isn't going to help either since that would be a forum violation:

• "No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM."

red bolding mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back