Bye everyone. This is now a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
do the right thing mods and vaporize me
you're not going to find a magicland out there where people are civil to each other. that simply isn't the draw of social media to far too many. every single forum has their assholes who simply troll, insult and never actually even try to contribute.

they never fit into a normal society so they created one online where there are no real penalties for the stupid shit they pull. while i wish the mods could fix it, you can't. not and stay "fair and objective" as the person being a dooshwad to me may be the favorite poster of another.

why do *I* get to decide the rules of the forum without going through the mods/ownership and doing what i can to improve things as well? wouldn't that be the proper way to do it?

if you said yes, then why is that not the proper way to fix our country? you want to change the constitution and who we are, then you need to go THROUGH who we are and do it properly because you offer something more and better.

but that isn't what our gov is doing and the people who simply get their rocks off on chaos are having a field day that never ends. the funny part is, very smart people keep replying to these idiots as if explaining it to them for the 13,891 time how come they are an idiot will get through when the last 13,890 times didn't.

by the time the people reveling in the change see the full impact of what is coming, it's far too late. people like this have to be directly impacted in their day to day duties before they cry foul. the same FOUL many of us cry because the system in which we all agree to live is being forced into a major change.k

we know where this is going. we try to explain it 13,891 times but some people only see an instant gratification and a psudeo validation of an instant change to get there.

when the bill comes, they'll be pissed but no one will be around to care or help.

the time to fight back isn't when YOU ARE DIRECTLY impacted, the time to fight back is when you see that change coming. by the time you directly impacted, the changes have happened and the promises made fade and leave you in a lost sense of wonder.

the forum isn't the problem. it's the culture driving the posters in here, driven by a sense of impending doom if we don't ACT NOW. or just the fact that a majority of the posters are not worth telling how stupid they are to.

they will never understand or care because that isn't their goal going in.

good luck. but you'll simply find an intellectual desert out there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back