Portland Thugs Row

Try the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office site.
Sherriff's office site mostly about the forest fires under the heading of "NEW" and links to their twitter account which at the moment is all about the forest fires. Not like here where you can pull up mug shots, charges, dates, arraignments, basically if your a thug, your accused thuggery is right out there for all to see. Apparently that office is much kinder to the public image of their thugs, than ours.
I did get to see, looking up The Epoch Times, that they are sponsored by the Falon Gong religious group , based in China/Asia , anti-Communist, right wing and very pro-trump, with a history of pushing pro-trump conspiracy theories, using loaded headlines and loaded speech to affect an emotional response, rather than an intellectual. Their constant bias and support of pseudo-science (even having and entire section devoted to pseudo-science) gives them a poor reliability factor. Not my cup of tea. Glad you enjoyed the article, whatever it was. Happy reading to you, since you found nothing in there article to quote to the people that do not subscribe to that questionable source.

Finally some are indicted - pictures too. Glad to see some of the worst of Mob exposed.
Portland Prosecutor Charges 13 Rioters
You got any more of that story? I do not have a subscription to Epoch Times, (whatever that is). I don't want to subscribe.
Ah, poor guy, whats wrong? They ahve too many white guys?
Nah. He put out a link to a headline in some Falun Gong, right wing trump supporting source without quoting anything in it, just the link, but you got to subscribe to see what they say about. I don't know how many white guy, black guy, asians, latinos or any of that. Maybe it's in the article if you are a subscriber, and you are a subscriber, aren't you jim? Sounds right up your alley.

Forum List

Back