Portland State student files complaint against campus police for listing race of suspect on the loose.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I can't find any Portland State ... just University of Southern Maine ... because I know you don't mean Portland, Oregon ... that was fifty years ago, your netlag ain't that bad ...

I can't find any Portland State ... just University of Southern Maine ... because I know you don't mean Portland, Oregon ... that was fifty years ago, your netlag ain't that bad ...
1658606590950.gif

In a few years it's gonna be almost impossible for the police to track down suspects in the Peoples Republic of America.
Race....not allowed to say.
Gender....not relevant to investigation
Height/weight.....nope, body shaming is hurtful
All the police will be able to say over their radio is. "be on the lookout for them/they somebody who did something".

Last edited:
In a few years it's gonna be almost impossible for the police to track down suspects in the Peoples Republic of America.
Race....not allowed to say.
Gender....not relevant to investigation
Height/weight.....nope, body shaming is hurtful
All the police will be able to say over their radio is. "be on the lookout for somebody who did something".

And they wonder why cops retire out of this insanity, and cannot recruit enough new ones.

Fruits of the Participation Trophy Tide Pod eating generation.
Any employer would be a fool to hire anyone under 40 unless they personally knew them.

If you want to avoid lawsuits from democrats, all you have to do is just call them "youths". We always know what it means when that word appears in left wing articles.

Who needs police when AR-15's are legal ... your wildlife laws allow you to cap vermin ... get a bear tag, shoot anyone you want ... who needs police? ...

Forum List

Back