A distinguished Evergreen College alum...

corrie01.jpg

St Pancake.

I just love how conservatives are recruiting Brits to speak for them these days. Makes their bullshit sound so much more intelligent. Quite a trend.

Yeah it was a long term plan. Get a Brit hired at a college then hope the students get all stupid and the story goes viral. Then we will have a Brit to make us look smarter.

This is not segregation.

And maybe we need to look at the facts instead of pulling some article that has you talking crazy about liberals.

Students Allege Racism, Protest Administrators at The Evergreen State College

A group of protesters sent the following statement in a news release to The Olympian: “What started out as anti-black comments on social media has turned into the dismissal of the rights of students and femmes of color, physical violence by police, and false sentencing of students protesting. Black trans disabled students are actively being sought out and confronted by campus police constantly, police are refusing to explain their actions and harassment. Students will not stand for this anymore, as students of color have never felt comfortable on campus and have not been treated equally.”

Students Allege Racism, Protest Administrators at The Evergreen State College .

In what way is not expelling an entire group of people from campus based on skin colour not segregation?

This is not segregation.

And maybe we need to look at the facts instead of pulling some article that has you talking crazy about liberals.

A group of protesters sent the following statement in a news release to The Olympian: “What started out as anti-black comments on social media has turned into the dismissal of the rights of students and femmes of color, physical violence by police, and false sentencing of students protesting. Black trans disabled students are actively being sought out and confronted by campus police constantly, police are refusing to explain their actions and harassment. Students will not stand for this anymore, as students of color have never felt comfortable on campus and have not been treated equally.”

In what way is not expelling an entire group of people from campus based on skin colour not segregation?

You'll have to excuse IM2. He's a little slow. Bless his heart.

Well, we're back to page 1, for me. I've read the links and heard the videos, and I still don't know what incidents of discrimination and unfairness the protesters are talking about.
As for the professor, the kids are being really over the top stupid, imo. But who cares about any of that, it's a perfect opportunity for the Tucker Carlsons and Bret Weinsteins of the world to jump in and spew their derision at college kids.

No wonder the family of MLK endorsed Trump. MLK would not be welcomed by the uber bigoted "Obama Youth."

The family of MLK did not support Trump. One cousin, who was not directly related to Martin Luther King , but to his brother, endorsed Trump.

.And let us please not bring up MLK. He was murdered by a white man because whites did not like what he was fighting for. So shut up.

Well, we're back to page 1, for me. I've read the links and heard the videos, and I still don't know what incidents of discrimination and unfairness the protesters are talking about.
As for the professor, the kids are being really over the top stupid, imo. But who cares about any of that, it's a perfect opportunity for the Tucker Carlsons and Bret Weinsteins of the world to jump in and spew their derision at college kids.

Of course you don't. Because you don't want to.

This is not segregation.

You'll have to excuse IM2. He's a little slow. Bless his heart.

Slow is an Asian proud to say they support Trump.

This is not segregation.

Unfortunately, your article doesn't tell me much, either. There are at least two sides to every story and I'm not even fully getting one. What incidents are the students talking about? What is the other side's story?
I can't begin to judge either way like this. One mystery is solved, though. I wondered where BLM had gone since the election.

You don't want to see it.
I don't want to see what?

The quote described incidents but you ask what incidents.

Then the professor did not stand up against what was happening to students of color that comes with the standard white fake claim of not wanting things separated by race. Funny how that one always comes up when non whites protest and not when whites do things such as what has happened on that campus.

Last then you made an unnecessary snide remark aimed at the BLM which is the usual white right wing standard to opposing the freedom of all others to protest white whites can hold armed standoffs when they protest.
It wasn't meant as snide. I have honestly been wondering why they've been so quiet. I tend not to set my hair on fire over most things and so activists of both stripes usually make me roll my eyes. But you brought it up, so I WAS interested in the things the protesters were saying have happened that made this such a big huge problem. Are you saying all their complaints in the article in Post 1 are about their treatment since the protests started? And if this was supposed to happen in April, why is the uproar just happening now.
I'm so confused, but if you think I've got anything against black kids standing up for their rights, you got me wrong.

So shut up.

Good little PC BIGOT. Tell the "whitey" to just "shut up."

The MLK family has a few other issues...

He was murdered by a white man because whites did not like what he was fighting for.

Really.... all whites are racist, no whites supported MLK???

Is that what your "Black Studies" "professor" told you???

What's up with this???

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''

Mr. King, who heads the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, suggested that the Army and Federal intelligence agencies were involved in his father's assassination, in Memphis on April 4, 1968."

When DEMOCRATS murder DEMOCRATS, some decent people LEAVE THE DEMOCRATS.

Got that BIGOT??

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayhap nobody should be allowed to enroll in any university prior to their having worked at an actual job with an actual supervisor for minimum 5 years! Oh, and to teach at a university? Minimum 10 years work in private industry; government jobs not acceptable for substitution.

Segregation now. Segregation forever. Whites should be expelled from every university in the country except those designated all white.

You do realize Weinstein is the professor in this story right?

Oops.

Oops.
All good.

It is tiresome the over exposure and over representation of blacks. Watching TV one would think that 50 percent of the nation is black, when in reality only 13 percent are actually black. One place blacks do prevail is in the murder rate. 13 percent of the population commit damn near 50 percent of the murders in America. Sad testimony, but I am pretty sure it is whity's fault.

It is tiresome the over exposure and over representation of blacks. Watching TV one would think that 50 percent of the nation is black, when in reality only 13 percent are actually black. One place blacks do prevail is in the murder rate. 13 percent of the population commit damn near 50 percent of the murders in America. Sad testimony, but I am pretty sure it is whity's fault.
How'd they get here, did they walk?

Forum List

Back