It is tiresome the over exposure and over representation of blacks. Watching TV one would think that 50 percent of the nation is black, when in reality only 13 percent are actually black. One place blacks do prevail is in the murder rate. 13 percent of the population commit damn near 50 percent of the murders in America. Sad testimony, but I am pretty sure it is whity's fault.
I make a point of watching as little black tv as possible. No blackish, empire, power, rosewood and who knows what all.

There are a number of stations running old tv shows. Many of these I've never seen since I was either working or in school. Then there are BBC shows like Doc Martin, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

There are ways to avoid much of the burden.

The liberal professor was on Tucker Carlson last night. The liberal indoctrinated white students have taken over the campus and barracaded the campus police in at their station.They are giving demands to the college president and threatening violence if the professor is not removed, because he's white. Pure Insanity!

Violence...hmmmmm.....

Probably not a smart thing for left wingers to do....

They are not liberals.

This is not segregation.

And maybe we need to look at the facts instead of pulling some article that has you talking crazy about liberals.

Students Allege Racism, Protest Administrators at The Evergreen State College

A group of protesters sent the following statement in a news release to The Olympian: “What started out as anti-black comments on social media has turned into the dismissal of the rights of students and femmes of color, physical violence by police, and false sentencing of students protesting. Black trans disabled students are actively being sought out and confronted by campus police constantly, police are refusing to explain their actions and harassment. Students will not stand for this anymore, as students of color have never felt comfortable on campus and have not been treated equally.”

Students Allege Racism, Protest Administrators at The Evergreen State College .

WTF are
Black trans disabled students?

Forum List

Back