Populist, Authoritarian, Narcissist

As far as I know, they're running Biden. Biden and Trump. And most of you will vote for them. It's insane.
Bribens handlers will instruct him to say that he isnt running because of health reasons as he continues to fall in the polls and more comes out about his corruption because of the inquiry that was launched only 1 day ago ... will the left sidestep the 1 st black female VP and nominate a lily white soy boy elitist disaster of a governor from Cali ? and there are several republicans running ... the dnc didnt allow any alternatives for their voters ... remember RFK jr ?

Bribens handlers will instruct him to say that he isnt running because of health reasons as he continues to fall in the polls and more comes out about his corruption because of the inquiry that was launched only 1 day ago ... will the left sidestep the 1 st black female VP and nominate a lily white soy boy elitist disaster of a governor from Cali ? and there are several republicans running ... the dnc didnt allow anyone alternatives for their voters ... remember RFK jr ?
They'll do something stupid, no doubt. We'll get saddled with Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich, and you'll all dutifully vote for them.

DeSantis ? Haley ? Christie ? which one ? would you vote for Hillary or Newsom if they replaced Joe ?

It depends on how they campaign. I doubt I could ever vote for DeSantis, or Hillary or Newsom. What we need the most at this point is someone who will back off on the culture war bullshit and seek to unit the country instead if driving further division. I'd also give serious consideration to any candidate with a real plan to promote ranked choice voting (even though it's primarily up to the states).

Trump slaughters ever other candidate, GOP or Democrat. Get over it. All this 'dictator' bullshit is are just pieces of shit trying to justify all the riots and looting and murders they're definitely going to foment when he wins. Their fake show trials and charges are going nowhere.

Trump slaughters ever other candidate, GOP or Democrat. Get over it. All this 'dictator' bullshit is are just pieces of shit trying to justify all the riots and looting and murders they're definitely going to foment when he wins. Their fake show trials and charges are going nowhere.
There will be riots and looting regardless of who wins. The hyper-partisan lunacy has reached such a fever pitch that neither side can accept a loss. Whichever side loses will melt down into full-blown denial.

It depends on how they campaign. I doubt I could ever vote for DeSantis, or Hillary or Newsom. What we need the most at this point is someone who will back off on the culture war bullshit and seek to unit the country instead if driving further division. I'd also give serious consideration to any candidate with a real plan to promote ranked choice voting (even though it's primarily up to the states).
the leftwing media will demonize a gop POTUS and divide the country no matter who wins ... Trump isnt an anomaly its the new level of hate and division the left has stooped to .. might as well get used to it .

the leftwing media will demonize a gop POTUS and divide the country no matter who wins ... Trump isnt an anomaly its the new level of hate and division the left has stooped to .. might as well get used to it .
Sure, yeah. It's all them. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back