Populist, Authoritarian, Narcissist

Um, no...In case you missed it, I was making the case for what a RINO he is in a couple threads last weekend...l just refuse to allow myself to get sucked into the hate.

Simple fact is that none of you sniveling, hand-wringing bitches has any alternative.
I totally do. Stop voting for shit. It's pretty simple.

Be ready to be attacked by hordes of mouth breathing Trump bots for pointing out the truth.
I'm used to it. I get it from both sides. And the funny bit, is each of them are convinced I'm on the "other side". Small brains.

Meanwhile, sniveling haters like you don't present any better choice.
Jesus. Staying home and cutting off your leg with a hacksaw would be a "better choice". People are so trapped in the two-party death spiral. Wake the fuck up.

So you have no better choice...Just say so without all the extra keystrokes.
Are you really trying to tell me that Biden and Trump are our only choices? That no other candidates would be better?

Biden vs Trump is the saddest joke I can imagine. Except for the one where most people vote for them anyway.

Are you really trying to tell me that Biden and Trump are our only choices? That no other candidates would be better?

Biden vs Trump is the saddest joke I can imagine. Except for the one where most people vote for them anyway.
Bad as the news is, they are....The only people that the hot mess of the GOP is running are just more of the intellectually arrested turds who made Trump look like a good deal.

Fucked up as Trump is, he has shown that the GOP is ripe for a takeover by someone willing to go in there and kick some ass...That you're not going to get support by sitting around sniffing and playing the "above it all" prop player dweeb, like Ryan is playing, with the GOP voter anymore.....His success has left clues, and all you can do is bitch about his personal downsides.

Bad as the news is, they are....The only people that the hot mess of the GOP is running are just more of the intellectually arrested turds who made Trump look like a good deal.

Fucked up as Trump is, he has shown that the GOP is ripe for a takeover by someone willing to go in there and kick some ass...That you're not going to get support by sitting around sniffing and playing the "above it all" prop player dweeb, like Ryan is playing, with the GOP voter anymore.....His success has left clues, and all you can do is bitch about his personal downsides.

Didn't say that none would be better...Just that none are in the fight.

Harry Browne is dead, and Bumper Hornberger isn't running....Who you got?
Fucking anyone you like. Write someone in. Can you really not think of a better candidate than Biden and Trump??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back