Populist, Authoritarian, Narcissist

It would seem some Republicans are waking up from their stupor.

I don't care. I'm not cheering for Ryan. But supporting Trump is idiotic.
i would never cheer for ryan but his conservative credentials are more honestly shown than the other guy.

Um, no...In case you missed it, I was making the case for what a RINO he is in a couple threads last weekend...l just refuse to allow myself to get sucked into the hate.

Simple fact is that none of you sniveling, hand-wringing bitches has any alternative.

So he's a braggart big shot with delusions of grandeur....What the fuck do you have for anyone to be in favor of?
Somebody that's not those things.

It would seem some Republicans are waking up from their stupor.

It's good to see, but it will take a lot more.

They should be begging all these people -- from Ryan to Trump's cabinet to his Generals and his former staff, everyone -- to appear on non-stop ads that identify who they are and what they have seen. THAT list is LONG. Play them on national teevee and all the social media outlets. The average voter out there probably doesn't know much of their opinions or first-hand experiences.

That may or may not do anything, but I don't think that anything less would move the needle much.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Bribin? You like him more than Trump right?
being infinitely smarter and better informed than trump does not necessarily make biden a good fit for the future.

my term limited governor only has a month left. jon bel edwards is as good a disaster manager (i think we are about to need one) and steward of the budget as any other democrat. i may write him in.

Forum List

Back