popeyes gone racist

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
I mjena really good thing i do eat here! best go tio KFC white friends!

Attachments

• popeye.jpg
    popeye.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 54
  • popeyes2.jpg
    popeyes2.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 38
If it is possible for a restaurant to refrain from serving Caucasians, then surely it must OK for a restaurant to refrain from serving [fill in your choice of ethnicity].

No doubt there are many people who would like such a policy.

I'm suspect of this. I'm finding nothing about it on Google.

What I did find, though, was no shortage of videos in which lazy negroes physically attack people for what they say. Here's an example of one of these fat apes attacking someone who said something he didn't like:

Popeyes employee slams woman after she allegedly says racial slur

Coloreds have zero self control and, for that reason, they need to be put into camps, heavily sedated, and taught how to be decent members of society...

Last edited:

What I did find, though, was no shortage of videos in which lazy negroes physically attack people for what they say. Coloreds have zero self control and, for that reason, they need to be put into camps, heavily sedated, and taught how to be a decent member of society...
the owner probably get fired.

What I did find, though, was no shortage of videos in which lazy negroes physically attack people for what they say. Coloreds have zero self control and, for that reason, they need to be put into camps, heavily sedated, and taught how to be a decent member of society...
the owner probably get fired.
Well, the owner can't get fired. What can happen, though, is that Popeye's rescinds the franchise...

I was told yesterday that my local Popeye's has closed up due to being so short handed. I haven't been by there yet, but if they truly have closed, this will be the second time that the building has closed. Less than a year after it opened, it closed one other time and I heard that the reason was because the place had been burglarized. I don't know how true that is, but it stayed closed then for about two years.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My local Bo-Jangles is now only open from 6 AM to 3PM and being so short handed may be the reason why their hours have changed unless they just aren't getting enough business to stay open at night anymore like they used to.

What I did find, though, was no shortage of videos in which lazy negroes physically attack people for what they say. Here's an example of one of these fat apes attacking someone who said something he didn't like:

Coloreds have zero self control and, for that reason, they need to be put into camps, heavily sedated, and taught how to be decent members of society...
That's bullshit. People of any color can act like assholes. Period... End of story.

Most people of every color are just like everyone else.

If it is possible for a restaurant to refrain from serving Caucasians, then surely it must OK for a restaurant to refrain from serving [fill in your choice of ethnicity].

If I opened a restaurant, and I could get away with it, I wouldnt permit Africans in my store -- except white South Africans
Where I came from chain stores in inner city areas were terrible. Just terrible.
It is a mistake for a white person to eat there. The kids who work there + plus the "education" they receive = bodily fluids in your food

If I opened a restaurant, and I could get away with it, I wouldnt permit Africans in my store -- except white South Africans
Where I came from chain stores in inner city areas were terrible. Just terrible.
It is a mistake for a white person to eat there. The kids who work there + plus the "education" they receive = bodily fluids in your food

If I am not mistaken, one prominent Civil Rights leader (he is still living, so I shan't name him) has admitted that when he was younger, he used to spit in the food of the hated enemy.

That's bullshit. People of any color can act like assholes. Period... End of story.

Fine. Let's make a friendly bet. For every video I post of whites acting like monkey thugs towards those of another race, you post one of whites acting like thugs towards those of another race.

The first one to run out of videos to post leaves USMB permanently.

Sound good?

"Most people of color" are not like everyone else. "Most people of color", sad to say, are worthless pieces of shit. They rely on what the gub'mint gives them every month and, if it's not enough, they'll go steal what they want. You think half of those monkey thugs looting stores last year gave a flying fuck about George Floyd? They didn't. They just saw it as an excuse to act like the criminal they are and steal shit that isn't theirs. They cared far more about a new 65" flat screen than about some negro who died on the street.

So, howsabout that bet? You in?

I really hope that everyone who knows the location of this place reports them to Popeyes corporate office and posts negative reviews on Google or yelp.

Fine. Let's make a friendly bet. For every video I post of whites acting like monkey thugs towards those of another race, you post one of whites acting like thugs towards those of another race.

Sound good?

"Most people of color" are not like everyone else. "Most people of color", sad to say, are worthless pieces of shit. They rely on what the gub'mint gives them every month and, if it's not enough, they'll go steal what they want. You think half of those monkey thugs looting stores last year gave a flying fuck about George Floyd? They didn't. They just saw it as an excuse to act like the criminal they are and steal shit that isn't theirs. They cared far more about a new 65" flat screen than about some negro who died on the street.

this is what happens when blackjs dont get their popeyes chicken . look that little is being taught hoew to act thuggish by them . sad. click and watch how they act over the last chickern sandwhich.

Sound good?

this is what happens when blackjs dont get their popeyes chicken . look that little is being taught hoew to act thuggish by them . sad. click and watch how they act over the last chickern sandwhich.

The police should've just shot them. What worthless scumbag hags they are.

And who the fuck carries their own folding chair into a chicken take-out joint?

Another example of how there was not a single redeeming quality from anyone in that room...

No. You are absolutely free to think you've won this. When in reality, what you are talking about is poor ass people in rich ass cities that are pissed off with life.
I actually agree with everything you said there. Except the bit where it's "Most people of color"... I say again: When in reality, what you are talking about is poor ass people in rich ass cities that are pissed off with life.

If there were a majority of white people in that situation, they would act the same way.
You're a fuck'n racist and I would just assume you would shut the fuck up because you hurt the causes I believe in. Many of which you believe in as well I'm sure.

Forum List

Back