Pope shares his birthday breakfast with homeless

Well until he actually turns away such people, bashing him for things he hasn't done yet reveals your bias and hatred for him. Though anyone familar with your usage of 'saints' indicating you're Mormon woulda already known that.

December 17, 2013 - 7:35 AM, By FRANCES D'EMILIO, Associated Press

The humble man continues to show his class.
6dfca1d0e1ca4ec6a7917d19ee77fb67.jpg

VATICAN CITY (AP) —
Four homeless people, one of them bringing his dog, helped Pope Francis celebrate his 77th birthday at the Vatican Tuesday.
See more at: Pope shares his birthday breakfast with homeless | CNS News

As long as his flesh requires that white tunic, he's not a very humble man like us saints are forced to be.

He wears the white robes as the symbol of the position to which he was elected! To do otherwise would be an insult to the millions of Roman Catholics and others who look to him as the leader of their church.

You also fail to note that he has disavowed most of the royal trappings of his predecessors.

It's his birthday and he is free to spend it however he wants and with whomever he wants (assuming they consent).

I unfortunately do have a cynical nature and found myself wondering if this was just a photo op and if they can find a homeless person to have lunch with the Pope, wouldn't it be just as easy to help that homeless person not be homeless?

I sincerely hope this meeting is going to change that mans life and living situation and not just be a photo op. I need to be less cynical. But then i guess that's what happens hanging around criminals and progressives all day.

So you obviously don't believe in Papal infallibility.

I don't believe anyone is infalliable.

December 17, 2013 - 7:35 AM, By FRANCES D'EMILIO, Associated Press

The humble man continues to show his class.
6dfca1d0e1ca4ec6a7917d19ee77fb67.jpg

VATICAN CITY (AP) —
See more at: Pope shares his birthday breakfast with homeless | CNS News

As long as his flesh requires that white tunic, he's not a very humble man like us saints are forced to be.

He wears the white robes as the symbol of the position to which he was elected! To do otherwise would be an insult to the millions of Roman Catholics and others who look to him as the leader of their church.

You also fail to note that he has disavowed most of the royal trappings of his predecessors.

Revelation 17
3: And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns.
4: The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and bedecked with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication;
5: and on her forehead was written a name of mystery: "Babylon the great, mother of harlots and of earth's abominations."
6: And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her I marveled greatly.
7: But the angel said to me, "Why marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her.
8: The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is to ascend from the bottomless pit and go to perdition; and the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will marvel to behold the beast, because it was and is not and is to come.
9: This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;
10: they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he comes he must remain only a little while.
11: As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to perdition.
12: And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast.
13: These are of one mind and give over their power and authority to the beast;
14: they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

We saints are the ones who are chosen by our Lord and understand what Christianity is all about and why God's beast influenced the minds of these heathens. The pope has no idea what a saint is or who our Creator is.

you're not a saint except for in your own mind, you're a false prophet.

cast away with you, demon!

Buon compleanno Papa. :)

"How can it be that it is not a news item when an elderly homeless person dies of exposure, but it is news when the stock market loses two points? This is a case of exclusion." - Pope Francis (2013)

Liking this Pope more and more. Wish I was Catholic sometimes. :) Would make a good Franciscan.

I'm liking this guy more and more.

The Truth is hated by unbelievers like yourself.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

"How can it be that it is not a news item when an elderly homeless person dies of exposure, but it is news when the stock market loses two points? This is a case of exclusion." - Pope Francis (2013)

Liking this Pope more and more. Wish I was Catholic sometimes. :) Would make a good Franciscan.

The world loves their own but hates the Truth in the testimonies by us saints.

John 15
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

The pope is of this world and the world loves him for pretending to be so humble. When the poor and the hungry line up at his door, who do you think it going to take care of them?

The Truth is hated by unbelievers like yourself.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15

If the truth is hated, then you must be a very well liked individual because you're a deluded sycophant.

The world loves their own but hates the Truth in the testimonies by us saints.

John 15

The pope is of this world and the world loves him for pretending to be so humble. When the poor and the hungry line up at his door, who do you think it going to take care of them?

The world does hate the truth. Which is precisely why you hate the doctrines of Christ preached in the scriptures. That's precisely why you are constantly villifying Christians. Because you hate the Atonement.

If the world hates the truth then why do billions follow Christ>?

Stop making dumb-assed paradigms that don't stand up to reality.

That's another gigantic flaw of religion.

It's his birthday and he is free to spend it however he wants and with whomever he wants (assuming they consent).

I unfortunately do have a cynical nature and found myself wondering if this was just a photo op and if they can find a homeless person to have lunch with the Pope, wouldn't it be just as easy to help that homeless person not be homeless?

I sincerely hope this meeting is going to change that mans life and living situation and not just be a photo op. I need to be less cynical. But then i guess that's what happens hanging around criminals and progressives all day.

So you obviously don't believe in Papal infallibility.

I don't believe anyone is infalliable.

I don't believe many people understand what "papal infallibility" is.

It has such extraordinary limitations that I think the last time the Pope spoke ex catherdra was over 60 years ago, on 1 November, 1950. And yes, it rained that day.

Last edited:

Because they think Christ is a man named Jesus. They don't know that Christ is invisible knowledge of God that thousands of us saints witness and speak from.

Because they think Christ is a man named Jesus. They don't know that Christ is invisible knowledge of God that thousands of us saints witness and speak from.

Huh?
:eek:

Forum List

Back