Pope Says There Is A Hell, Satan Responds

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
An Italian reporter misquoted the Pope, and so the Pope felt it necessary to issue a correction:

Pope To World: Hell Does Exist

As a final bit of proof that Pope Francis truly holds the belief that hell is real, the religious news outlet offered this bit of fire and brimstone bit of advice: "Convert, there is still time for not ending up in hell. It is what is waiting for you if you continue on this path."

Vladimir Putin responded to this holy provocation: 'Satan 2' nuclear missile again test-launched by Russia, as Putin brags of 'invulnerable' arsenal

"No one has listened to us. You listen to us now,” Putin boasted

^ That post is more evidence low info, anti-Donal folks are ...low info, but also crazy. Russia, Russia, Russia. :p

Disconnect from Rachel "Blinky" Maddow's insanity already!

trump_tweet_russia_missiles.jpg

An Italian reporter misquoted the Pope, and so the Pope felt it necessary to issue a correction:

Pope To World: Hell Does Exist

As a final bit of proof that Pope Francis truly holds the belief that hell is real, the religious news outlet offered this bit of fire and brimstone bit of advice: "Convert, there is still time for not ending up in hell. It is what is waiting for you if you continue on this path."

Vladimir Putin responded to this holy provocation: 'Satan 2' nuclear missile again test-launched by Russia, as Putin brags of 'invulnerable' arsenal

"No one has listened to us. You listen to us now,” Putin boasted
You must be relieved.

My hell would be coming back -reincarnated into a world- dominated by neo-con, alt right, uber-nationalist bigots. I'll take the pitchforks any day. Shit, all of my friends will be there.

If only Conservatives could evolve enough to understand that ONLY full submission to a supranational governing body can save the planet.

My hell would be coming back -reincarnated into a world- dominated by neo-con, alt right, uber-nationalist bigots. I'll take the pitchforks any day. Shit, all of my friends will be there.

"I don't know what any of these words mean but the talking head media told me they're bad so I oppose them."

"I don't know what any of these words mean but the talking head media told me they're bad so I oppose them."
No Sparky. My soul, my morality, my intellect told me they are bad.

My hell would be coming back -reincarnated into a world- dominated by neo-con, alt right, uber-nationalist bigots. I'll take the pitchforks any day. Shit, all of my friends will be there
No; your hell will be to be locked up for eternity in a Walmart filled with MAGA hat wearing Trump voters....

This Pope is the leader of the Whore of Babylon. Of this I am convinced. This is not the Catholic Church that I was baptized in.

This Pope is the leader of the Whore of Babylon. Of this I am convinced. This is not the Catholic Church that I was baptized in
Today's Catholics are very selective when it comes to the word of God...they design the religion they follow....Last week the Catholic church in my town held a seminar on Global warming...the guy was a nut...he had all of the fancy letters attached to his name but he was a duped idiot...half of us walked out...
Next week another open borders seminar will be held...
The Catholic church is in desperate need of reform....

This Pope is the leader of the Whore of Babylon. Of this I am convinced. This is not the Catholic Church that I was baptized in
Today's Catholics are very selective when it comes to the word of God...they design the religion they follow....Last week the Catholic church in my town held a seminar on Global warming...the guy was a nut...he had all of the fancy letters attached to his name but he was a duped idiot...half of us walked out...
Next week another open borders seminar will be held...
The Catholic church is in desperate need of reform....

My heart breaks for her. I chose Catholicism after leaving the Anglican Church. It was with a heavy heart that I walked away. I've turned into a sort of Ted Nugent Christian these days. I only believe the Word and not of man. And I'm very rough around the edges, but my faith is strong.

there is no god ..no heaven or hell...please get back to reality
Can you prove it?
the burden is on people that claim there is a god--as in a murder/crime trial the burden is on the prosecutors who claim someone committed a crime
..I can claim all kind of crap:
the Eiffel Tower grew 10 feet
there is a boogie man
the Amazon river grows paper cups
all kind of crap

there is no god ..no heaven or hell...please get back to reality
Can you prove it?
the burden is on people that claim there is a god--as in a murder/crime trial the burden is on the prosecutors who claim someone committed a crime
..I can claim all kind of crap:
the Eiffel Tower grew 10 feet
there is a boogie man
the Amazon river grows paper cups
all kind of crap
Well you made the statement...thus destroying 2000 years of thought by millions of humans. I had hoped you had a bit more to offer.

Forum List

Back