The big secret in the food industry do you even care?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Why do you not care what you eat or don't eat?

Why do you allow anything into your food?

If you knew in twenty years that eating differently would keep you from getting cancer would you stop eating the chit food you eat now?

Do you even care what is in your water?

Why do you except that the Gov. doesn't allow poison into your water supply, while telling you it's safe when it isn't.

I worked for several food production companies, during and after working for them I stopped eating processed foods....Tyson's and Simmon's was the last companies I worked for...

I worked for several food production companies, during and after working for them I stopped eating processed foods....Tyson's and Simmon's was the last companies I worked for...
That reminds me, I need to add Tyson's to my grocery list..........

That reminds me, I need to add Tyson's to my grocery list..........
Be sure to get the best in cornmeal and skin additive for filler like Tyson's chicken patties or chicken nuggets and don't forget the pink slim chili based burritos...

One of the things I do is try for a salad and a soup daily. In addition to olive oil actual butter is good for you.

Forum List

Back