Pope says homosexuality not a crime

Not bored Bitchy Irish Karen Ass.........more like entertained watching you spool about things you know very little about other than what you've heard from your small circle of a world.

You think eating shellfish is a sin don't ya?

That's the homos fall back to

So are adultery, lying, greed, gluttony, evny and so many more things you people accept and never talk about
'You people accept', where do you come up with that exactly? Who's 'you people', and prove how any of those are 'accepted'?

Just more bullshit from the resident 'independent'. lol

What makes homosexuality a worse sin than lying?

I'll answer this for the thread, since any 'discussion' with you is a waste of time.

When one lives a homosexual lifestyle, you are not 'turning away' from sin and making an honest and true effort to let that sin behind, i.e. 'go and sin no more'. Your entire life would be based around sin when living and embracing a homosexual relationship. It's not necessarily 'worse' than any other sin if it's repented of and not repeated, which typically isn't the case.

I'll answer this for the thread, since any 'discussion' with you is a waste of time.

When one lives a homosexual lifestyle, you are not 'turning away' from sin and making an honest and true effort to let that sin behind, i.e. 'go and sin no more'. Your entire life would be based around sin when living and embracing a homosexual relationship. It's not necessarily 'worse' than any other sin if it's repented of and not repeated, which typically isn't the case.

If what you say is true, then when people are caught in a lie, they would "repent" and go forth and sin no more (meaning quit lying and start telling the truth all the time). Sadly, that isn't the case. Most people who lie do so as a lifestyle choice.

If what you say is true, then when people are caught in a lie, they would "repent" and go forth and sin no more (meaning quit lying and start telling the truth all the time). Sadly, that isn't the case. Most people who lie do so as a lifestyle choice.
And those people are wrong. The issue with homosexuality is not that it’s any greater a sin than lying but that people want to act as if it isn’t in fact a sin. Any sexual immorality is a sin. Sex outside the confines of marriage is a sin. Committing that sin or homosexuality doesn’t condemn your soul, but denying that what youve done is a sin and not seeking repentance will.

Relevant reading...

Wow. That's a perfect description of people like Trump!

You wouldn't understand it if I posted it to you.

You're ignorant

Nothing you post is hard to understand
Snarky comments, insults and demands others leave the thread or claims you don’t care

You never start a thread or contribute anything meaningful

Forum List

Back