Zone1 Pope Francis Latest Bad Move

He can't impeach him or indict him, so it was the next best thing he could do as a Left-wing loon.

In other news, Pope Francis announces Karl Marx as a newly appointed saint of the church.

:auiqs.jpg:
They signed the concordance with Hitler to put him into power=pure darkness, it always was=2Thess 2:3

This thread that says "Pope Francis' Latest Bad Move" seems to have some church members unhappy with the situation. I was born into a protestant family but once attended Catholic services with a friend for a couple of years. After that, I married a man who was the same faith as the protestant church I was raised in. In the small town we lived in, I took some groceries and used but clean clothes to a group called "the Little Sisters of the Poor," who were members of the Catholic faith that uses the same Apostles' Creed, the same Lord's prayer (Our Father who art in Heaven) which are verbatim in the tenets of Christianity, because both of them honor God the Father who was Christ's beloved Dad. Those Sisters were kind and lovely people, and they worked hard to insure poor people had food to eat, regardless of faith. And they were very kind to me when I delivered food items to feed the hungry. Their kindness and love for the poor stood out to me, and I will always love them for the good things they did.

Running a church has its ups and downs, and human beings that run them can clash. Whatever faith we are, I'm thinking that God loves believers in his requirements more than we know or deserve. I will pray for my friends' leaders in their church for reconciliation and understanding church members who learn and know their requirements are found in the good book, and in the case of churches that prefer to have members listen to the pastoral speakers, taught in church universities the tenets and details of nurturing groups all over the world to uphold their beliefs as they read through the Good Book in frequent and regular readings.

I hope that the discipline of the disciples heals the one who did the unacceptable thing and accepts the one who thought there was a better way to resolve the issue. Someday, both participants will face the facts and be corrected. We must realize that God is the author of life and how to live life for others, just like my friends, the Sisters of the Poor, who I will love forever because of their tasks to give their life's works in the form of providing good things for people who were hungry, sick, and/or friendless, people who are rejected by their peers unkindly, and who need God's unconditional love. So my prayers are up for the Pope and his disciplinary necessity to make wrongs right for the people and sheep of God's pasture. I pray that the love of God conquers the disagreement which will in time go away. And I thank God for the short time I had the privilege of meeting the Sisters who gave all they possessed to the unfortunate and their families. They gave me a perspective for helping disadvantaged persons, only in my church, we hold things to our chest may never meet the people who benefit from our small deeds that we can only hope gives them some small advantage or reparations. Amen.

I hope the Caaatholic church heals its wounds, forgiving and caring for each other as a service to Jesus Christ, God's beloved son.

Last edited:
God preserved the teachings of Jesus ...

why be a liar ... there is nothing that preserves any physically attributable item or article or anything written by jesus ... only what was written by the crucifiers in jesus's name they use for their own nefarious agenda.

their false religion of servitude and denial, christianity.

nothing of the liberation theology, self determination jesus taught as passed down orally through the ages.

why be a liar ... there is nothing that preserves any physically attributable item or article or anything written by jesus ... only what was written by the crucifiers in jesus's name they use for their own nefarious agenda.

their false religion of servitude and denial, christianity.

nothing of the liberation theology, self determination jesus taught as passed down orally through the ages.
Catholicism DID NOT write the bible.

Forum List

Back