Zone1 Mortimer is not a Peasant anymore he is a Knight

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I requested two or three years ago to join a Catholic Knighthood and was granted permission. I dont do anything, but I received a email in the morning adress me with others as Knight, Knights. And I was told that im a member.

So I became a Knight, so im not a peasant anymore.

Knights! Fellow Catholics!

I hope that you had a blessed 24th Sunday after Pentecost! As you are aware, Bishop Joseph Strickland, a staunch pro-life advocate and supporter of the Tridentine Mass, was removed from the Diocese of Tyler by Pope Francis this Saturday. His Excellency, along with Holy Mother Church, needs our support and prayers. As the Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen proclaimed decades ago, that it would be the laity who would save the Church.

What a waster you are .

Never grew up -- a sort of warped Peter Panis .

Santa Clause is coming to town!

hohohodrkvu.jpg

As the Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen proclaimed decades ago, that it would be the laity who would save the Church.
Whereas it will be the princes of the church who destroy it, as they are doing now.

A peasant translates in this context to someone of low social class and standing symbolic
Oh. You mean you were an idler. That is someone of low social class and standing, wouldn't you agree?

After all, that is the way you are treated on here.

A peasant is a valuable producer of resources.

'Knights of the Republic'. What an absolute laugh. Knight is a feudal rank. Where does one find one's liege in a Republic?

'Knights of the Republic'. What an absolute laugh. Knight is a feudal rank. Where does one find one's liege in a Republic?
The knight holds the lowest status of the nobility and this comes with little comfort but a responsibility to be all-time ready for war.

The knight holds the lowest status of the nobility and this comes with little comfort but a responsibility to be all-time ready for war.

Barons were the lowest rank of nobility and were granted small parcels of land. Earls were the next highest rank and were responsible for larger territories. Dukes were the highest rank of nobility and were responsible for the largest territories, known as duchies. The monarch was the ultimate authority

Barons were the lowest rank of nobility and were granted small parcels of land. Earls were the next highest rank and were responsible for larger territories. Dukes were the highest rank of nobility and were responsible for the largest territories, known as duchies. The monarch was the ultimate authority
There is a table in that article that ranks knights below Barons.

Morticia , you are taking a hammering .
I advised you against admitting to your more childish hobbies when you tried to make advances to me at the weekend .
Now you have made us all cross whereas you need your own sticking up your backside where it belongs .

mortimer do you have a job? have you been diagnosed with various personality and or mental disorders? are you a virgin? are you gay? are you a liberal? do you have any friends? were you adopted? dropped on your head?

mortimer do you have a job? have you been diagnosed with various personality and or mental disorders? are you a virgin? are you gay? are you a liberal? do you have any friends? were you adopted? dropped on your head?
Cruel . Give him some consideration .

He is re-identifying and under considerable stress.
He remains unsure what to do with his mini penis which his surgeon indicated could be relocated on his forehead .
But Morticia is confused and feels his nights could be crossed in anguish .

Forum List

Back