Zone1 Pope Francis Latest Bad Move

You seem to have missed that stage and went right to a series of unsupported assertions.
But I haven't. At the heart of all philosophical discussions are observations of reality, logic and deductive reasoning. If you have never made and thought deeply about observations of reality you need not apply.

Comes from worshipping the god of gaps.
That's a common dead end argument of the dead end philosophy of atheism. Atheism is an intellectual dead end because it requires no intellect to deny everything.

But that's not even the worst part of atheism. The worst part of atheism is there is no distinction between good and evil; only the satisfaction of material needs and primitive urges. There's no higher order to man. Just animal instincts and urges.

Evidence. You know, that which can be shown.
Like what exactly? Because apparently the universe popping into existence in an implausible manner being created from nothing and being improbably hardwired to become self aware isn't enough evidence for you. And I'm just scratching the surface of your ignorance of the evidence. And trust me when I say, I'm not even being creative here.

Maybe you'd like to discuss it in the bull ring.

Like what exactly? Because apparently the universe popping into existence in an implausible manner being created from nothing and being improbably hardwired to become self aware isn't enough evidence for you. And I'm just scratching the surface of your ignorance of the evidence. And trust me when I say, I'm not even being creative here.

Maybe you'd like to discuss it in the bull ring.
His argument above allows him to dismiss any argument he does not like as "implausible". He is a lightweight poser.

That's a common dead end argument of the dead end philosophy of atheism. Atheism is an intellectual dead end because it requires no intellect to deny everything.

But that's not even the worst part of atheism. The worst part of atheism is there is no distinction between good and evil; only the satisfaction of material needs and primitive urges. There's no higher order to man. Just animal instincts and urges.
makes sense. I've never been atheist, to speak of, so I can't say I know how they think but I agree they think like (above)

But I don't even think atheists think that all life is about is getting ahead and enjoying whatever you can. That's bc atheists are also created in God's image. I say they just lie to themselves and TELL themselves there is no God. Somewhere inside, they likely know that that is BS. I mean, logic dictates that there is reason and order to the world we live in. I cite Romans Chapter 1

His argument above allows him to dismiss any argument he does not like as "implausible". He is a lightweight poser.
You don't have arguments for your beliefs. You only have arguments against the beliefs of others. You practice critical theory which is not to be confused with critical thinking which you don't do. So there is nothing for me to dismiss.

I'm going to make a call out thread in the bull ring and have my way with you.
Do it and debate yourself. I don't argue with fools who do not follow civility and the rules of argumentation.

Bottom line: state your position and give evidence. If you can't do this, you are a lightweight poser.

So now every translation has no errors?
God preserved the teachings of Jesus, they are the same in every translation-barring-earth or land at Matt 5:5. All translations with Gods name removed in over 7000 places have errors. Done by satans will through Catholicism translating, the protestants did not correct much.

God preserved the teachings of Jesus, they are the same in every translation-barring-earth or land at Matt 5:5. All translations with Gods name removed in over 7000 places have errors. Done by satans will through Catholicism translating, the protestants did not correct much.
You know this how?

Forum List

Back