Poor sweet old hurting Dominos delivery man robbed.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeah, one person trying to work an honest job. Just watch the way he walks to his car while the pathetic monkeys rob him.

Not to mention how the other filthy dirty invasive species of a monkey probably robbed his cell or his wallet or something.

It really is such a sad world where THOSE PEOPLE feel as though they have a right and justified to rob their ways to eternal hell.

Last edited:

Yeah, one person trying to work an honest job. Just watch the way he walks to his car while the pathetic monkeys rob him.

Not to mention how the other filthy dirty invasive species of a monkey probably robbed his cell or his wallet or something.

It really is such a sad world where THOSE PEOPLE feel as though they have a right and justified to rob their ways to eternal hell.

people are always looking down their noses at the homeless but what about these people who obviously don't want to work a regular job like the victim in that video?

People's values are messed up like crazy these days. Sorry, but I never knew many homeless people who rob and commit other crimes. I know it happens every now and then but thugs... I mean.. even George Floyd had a Mercedes and probably was not homeless...

In other words, we should look down on crooks more than the homeless--not right at all

Forum List

Back