Poor Georgie. People are just so mean to him.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I'm surprised he doesn't get poked a lot more than he does. He should check to see who might be within hearing range before he brags about getting off scott free for murder.

George Zimmerman punched for bragging about Trayvon Martin’s death: cops
upload_2016-8-4_23-2-41.png

That boy is going to wind up getting himself killed.

Like always, I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life with a sore neck from constantly looking over his shoulder.

What's wrong? I figured at least a couple of the most rabid gun nuts would rush to defend him.

Poor Georgie. People are just so mean to him. I'm surprised he doesn't get poked a lot more than he does. He should check to see who might be within hearing range before he brags about getting off scott free for murder. George Zimmerman punched for bragging about Trayvon Martin’s death: cops
He's not the only Georgie who's bragging about getting off scott free for murder.
Is that the death of 3 million innocent men, women, and children you're bragging about, junior?

dubya-making-dubya-afp.jpg

At least dubya has enough sense to shut his mouth and stay out of the way, Zimmie wants to make sure everybody knows when he is around.

GZ's an idiot. I'm glad he wasn't convicted of murder for self defense. But he's an idiot.

Seems like all the right wing heroes are idiots.

So, saying a guy is innocent is tantamount to calling him my hero? I'm not a liberal; I can distinguish between the emotional and the rational.

Well good for you. You might want to be careful. You don't want to lose your right wing membership card by not defending that vile jerk.

GZ's an idiot. I'm glad he wasn't convicted of murder for self defense. But he's an idiot.

So, saying a guy is innocent is tantamount to calling him my hero? I'm not a liberal; I can distinguish between the emotional and the rational.

Well good for you. You might want to be careful. You don't want to lose your right wing membership card by not defending that vile jerk.

Whatever

Poor Georgie. People are just so mean to him. I'm surprised he doesn't get poked a lot more than he does. He should check to see who might be within hearing range before he brags about getting off scott free for murder. George Zimmerman punched for bragging about Trayvon Martin’s death: cops
He's not the only Georgie who's bragging about getting off scott free for murder.
Is that the death of 3 million innocent men, women, and children you're bragging about, junior?

dubya-making-dubya-afp.jpg

I guess that I have to agree with you. Anyway, Junior Bushy Boy was duped into putting his signature on the death notice to have the Military-Industrial Complex do all of the killing, while Zimmy did the job himself.

Yes, I see. I suppose non-liberals 'distinguish between the emotional and the rational' (when it comes to awarding hero-ship) simply by what uniform the dead wore.
QC-875.jpg

Forum List

Back