#PoopypantsBiden: Most Popular Tweets Worldwide

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
81 million votes. :auiqs.jpg:
1635670529196.png

“Poopypants????” The OP must either be the first grade or in his second childhood.

Well, I guess as far as Trumper threads go, this is on their level.

Didn't he actually shit himself when he met with the pope?
That's the rumor. At this point, it isn't even important whether it's accurate or not. Stories like this humiliate every American. Remember when the world leaders scoffed at Trump and our media was so embarrassed? Yet now we have the possibility that a U.S. president is being perceived as so senile and confused that he shits himself in front of a world leader and from that same media, crickets...

I just pray that Xi doesn't miscalculate and become adventurous in the next 3 years. Iran might do, but for the sabre rattling out of Jerusalem.

“Poopypants????” The OP must either be the first grade or in his second childhood.

Well, I guess as far as Trumper threads go, this is on their level.
The story isn't about the euphemism. The so-called "most powerful man on the planet" is being accused of being so out of it that he SHIT HIMSELF in front of the POPE. Do you honestly think that only Trump supporters believe this? If so, maybe YOU need Depends as well.

Never heard of that story until you raised it. Trumpers and defecation go hand in hand. Seek a story about defecation, ask a Trumper.

That's the rumor. At this point, it isn't even important whether it's accurate or not. Stories like this humiliate every American. Remember when the world leaders scoffed at Trump and our media was so embarrassed? Yet now we have the possibility that a U.S. president is being perceived as so senile and confused that he shits himself in front of a world leader and from that same media, crickets...

I just pray that Xi doesn't miscalculate and become adventurous in the next 3 years. Iran might do, but for the sabre rattling out of Jerusalem.
Sorry dear, but I disagree. The humiliation started here and Traitor Joe's fans need to suck it up. We took four years of it, and I'm going to jam Traitor Joe's soiled Depends as hard as I can.

1635681967631.png

1635681989867.png

1635682026781.png

1635682131156.png

1635682222674.png

1635682242279.png

1635682269092.png

1635682311862.png

Forum List

Back