Pompeo says US stands with Iranian protesters

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Saturday signaled his support for protesters in Iran, who have put renewed pressure on their government as it struggles to overcome the sanctions strangling the country after US President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew America from Tehran’s nuclear deal with world powers.

“As I said to the people of Iran almost a year and a half ago: The United States is with you,” Pompeo said, retweeting a Persian-language tweet he sent out in July 2018 that referenced a speech he made that directly addressed the Iranian people.

(Excerpt) Read more at timesofisrael.com ...

-----------

The Surrender Monkey and the DemonRATS are deeply saddened by this news.....if Revolt breaks out how is the Manchurian muslim supposed to be able to withdraw the multi-millions he and top party of INFANTICIDE people have STASHED AWAY from the $150+ billion dollars he.gave them?....There are actually people that don't believe that......but we see with the Biden family getting their CHUNK of cash from their corrupt Ukraine scam, and that was only ONE BILLION DOLLARS given to those fine folks, you don't think old Obumanation did that BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO....DO YOU?

I think you'll swallow anything you're told, then Puke it back up on this forum.

I think you'll swallow anything you're told, then Puke it back up on this forum.
I see the cartoon got YOUR INITIALS wrong

b4mtdGz.png

I do so much enjoy the ABNORMALS with an under 50 point IQ....CASE in point!^

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Saturday signaled his support for protesters in Iran, who have put renewed pressure on their government as it struggles to overcome the sanctions strangling the country after US President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew America from Tehran’s nuclear deal with world powers.

“As I said to the people of Iran almost a year and a half ago: The United States is with you,” Pompeo said, retweeting a Persian-language tweet he sent out in July 2018 that referenced a speech he made that directly addressed the Iranian people.

-----------

The Surrender Monkey and the DemonRATS are deeply saddened by this news.....if Revolt breaks out how is the Manchurian muslim supposed to be able to withdraw the multi-millions he and top party of INFANTICIDE people have STASHED AWAY from the $150+ billion dollars he.gave them?....There are actually people that don't believe that......but we see with the Biden family getting their CHUNK of cash from their corrupt Ukraine scam, and that was only ONE BILLION DOLLARS given to those fine folks, you don't think old Obumanation did that BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO....DO YOU?

Hahahahahahah!

Trump is destroying their economy. :21::auiqs.jpg::biggrin::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

-----------

Wondered if he stood with the ones in 1979!! I bet he did.

When we are sanctions against (and we will be) , you can laugh.

I'm laughing now and I'll laugh harder then. There is no county in the world that could hurt us with their puny little "sanctions."

I'm laughing now and I'll laugh harder then. There is no county in the world that could hurt us with their puny little "sanctions."

Not now, but the longer tramp stays in. There is no need for us to destroy countries, beside Russia who interfered in our elections for tramp, and invaded Ukraine.

Not now, but the longer tramp stays in. There is no need for us to destroy countries, beside Russia who interfered in our elections for tramp, and invaded Ukraine.

Russia had absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the 2016 elections. President Obama also sat with his thumb up his ass while Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014.

Trump is preventing that from happening again.

-----------

You think they have forgotten how trump sold out the Kurds already...

Please...

-----------

You think they have forgotten how trump sold out the Kurds already...

Please...
You mean those 50 advisors that were moved to other area in Syria.....ROTFLMFAO.......YOU FOOLS are so entertaining!!!

Forum List

Back