Pompeo Say's It's Iran

We have several assets in the area and employed them quickly enough to be able to pin these assaults on Iran. One ship was torpedoed, the other targeted with a magnetic mine attached to it's hull. Iran started lying immediately denying involvement and then claiming they had rescued the sailors off both ships. Something has to be done fast or market forces will have us paying $5 a gallon for gas.

AD-LOCATOR-Tanker-Fire-V3.jpg

US says Iran 'highly likely' behind 'torpedo' attack on oil tanker in Gulf

I don't think so, no upside (eschtatologically there is) they believe their messiah (they call him the Djinn, or the 12th Imam) will return when the entire world is in chaos. Gotta love those Shia.

Sounds a lot like what Christians believe...Jesus' second coming will be in a time of war and chaos.

So where is the evidence/proof backing the declaration that Iran did it?

So we're obligated to show YOU our proof hours after it happened? get lost.

Did you blindly accept everything the government told you when Obama was POTUS?
You accepted the Lie of Russian Collusion and lapped up The Dirty Dossier like a Dog Laps up it's own vomit, didn't you?

Nope, I have said since day one on this forum that I did not think Trump did anything illegal.

Do try and keep up.

Blaming the jooos for everything makes a lot sense, when you’re conspiracy theorist/bigot. Then it fit your narrative, but normal people look to things like evidence/proof before making such declarations

Pompeo said they did it. If he said Israel did it, I would believe him, and I’m sure you would, too, no questions asked. So why do you not believe him when he says Iran did it?
I don't believe anything these lying cocksuckers say about anything.

Why would we lie?

It would serve us absolutely no benefit.

Unless we wanted a war with Iran...

Why would we want a war with Iran? To think we would ever go to war with Iran under false pretenses shows how far out there you are. And you have such a pious attitude towards everyone else who questions liberals in government. You’re really good at making an ass out of yourself

I doubt it's the Israelis. More likely Saudis.
So the Saudis went clear up to Iran to launch a torpedo, to pick a fight with Japan?
What does Japan have to do with it? Are you on drugs?
You really aren't that informed.

1.) Japan does have a military, but it is limited in scope by agreement with The US.
2.) The attack was on a Japanese freighter flying a Japanese flag.

I personally think The US needs to cancel the agreement with Japan that restricts the growth of their military.

Pompeo Says Iran Is Responsible for Tanker Attacks

The attack on a Japanese-operated ship came just hours before Mr. Abe met with Mr. Khamenei to try to ease the standoff between the U.S. and Tehran. Mr. Khamenei dismissed Mr. Abe’s effort to initiate negotiations between Tehran and Washington, darkening prospects for dialogue.

Blaming the jooos for everything makes a lot sense, when you’re conspiracy theorist/bigot. Then it fit your narrative, but normal people look to things like evidence/proof before making such declarations

Pompeo said they did it. If he said Israel did it, I would believe him, and I’m sure you would, too, no questions asked. So why do you not believe him when he says Iran did it?

Why would we lie?

Why did they lie us into a war with Iraq? And who is we? You?

You just answered your second question - the US government. And nobody lied us into war with Iraq

Why would we want a war with Iran? To think we would ever go to war with Iran under false pretenses shows how far out there you are.

Why did we want a war with Iraq? We went to war with Iraq under false pretenses and you think that 16 years later we wont do it again? Are you really that naive?

And you have such a pious attitude towards everyone else who questions liberals in government. You’re really good at making an ass out of yourself

Everyone should question government, no matter which party is in power.

We have several assets in the area and employed them quickly enough to be able to pin these assaults on Iran. One ship was torpedoed, the other targeted with a magnetic mine attached to it's hull. Iran started lying immediately denying involvement and then claiming they had rescued the sailors off both ships. Something has to be done fast or market forces will have us paying $5 a gallon for gas.

Well, we all knew that the government would blame it on Iran, and of course you being a big government stooge would never think to question them.

Move to Iran

Already lived there for 4.5 years.

Should have stayed. We have no use for you here.

He did ? Then who killed all those people on Easter ?

Hey Timmy.....you love ISIS? swim to Cuba....get a noseful of Fidel's paradise.....don't write if you find work...you won't.

I don't think so, no upside (eschtatologically there is) they believe their messiah (they call him the Djinn, or the 12th Imam) will return when the entire world is in chaos. Gotta love those Shia.

Sounds a lot like what Christians believe...Jesus' second coming will be in a time of war and chaos.

Sure except that Islam starts that one too

I know. You big government statist hate everyone that does not bow down the the all powerful and mighty central government.

how dare anyone in your country not think exactly like you. :290968001256257790-final:

Why would we want a war with Iran? To think we would ever go to war with Iran under false pretenses shows how far out there you are.

Why did we want a war with Iraq? We went to war with Iraq under false pretenses and you think that 16 years later we wont do it again? Are you really that naive?

And you have such a pious attitude towards everyone else who questions liberals in government. You’re really good at making an ass out of yourself

Everyone should question government, no matter which party is in power.

We didn’t go to war with Iraq under false pretenses. That’s the phony, liberal narrative. You’re such a good liberal, parroting their narratives.

Fuck him. He is a warmongering nut job.

If you are going to posture yourself as "normal", then yeah. You have to show proof.

Nope...you get nothing...not a whiff of it..... understand there's a down-side to being an America-hating communist.

Why would we lie?

Unless we wanted a war with Iran...

Why would we want a war with Iran? To think we would ever go to war with Iran under false pretenses shows how far out there you are. And you have such a pious attitude towards everyone else who questions liberals in government. You’re really good at making an ass out of yourself
Neo-cons have this crazy idea that we can control the planet by brute force.

I question "liberals" in government, so I don't know who you think you are talking to.

We didn’t go to war with Iraq under false pretenses. That’s the phony, liberal narrative. You’re such a good liberal, parroting their narratives.

Poor little government stooge. We were told that Iraq was a direct threat to us due to their WMDs. This was a lie, the only WMDs they had were 40 year old arty shells we gave them when they were fighting Iran.

Why would we lie?

Why did they lie us into a war with Iraq? And who is we? You?

You just answered your second question - the US government. And nobody lied us into war with Iraq
It was all a lie.

I know. You big government statist hate everyone that does not bow down the the all powerful and mighty central government.

how dare anyone in your country not think exactly like you. :290968001256257790-final:

We you “think” Iran is better than us, you’re a traitor. Own it.

Where the fuck did I say that Iran is better than us? Damn son, you are getting your ass beat so bad now you have to just make up lies.

Just take you beating like a man and move on

Forum List

Back