Hope Hicks to testify -

admitting Trump is not smart

Will need a little more info than just the obvious

Greatest president America ever had
If a real turd was elected president, it would do a better job because it would be incapable of screwing things up so bad.

If a real turd was elected president, it would do a better job because it would be incapable of screwing things up so bad.
Like what?

Hope he wins in 2020 and fills GITMO back up with corrupt pieces of shit in DC. That's the only way we can be sure the regressive shit will not return once he is gone and the republicrats can go back to the way things were.

when it comes to being a yes man for Trump, and lying on his behalf, Hicks would do it, but she wont take a bullet for him

always dressed in short skirts that Trump favors, Hicks is like a deer caught in the headlights

Trump didn't want his administration to be staffed by professionals, he wanted it to be staffed by people who catered to him. "Hopey" as Trump calls her is Trump's gatekeeper and comfort blanket

in about a week we'll find out who, and what she really is -

something tells me getting busted lying to Congress and going to jail isn't on her list of things to do .....

I only checked this thread cause I was hoping to see a good picture of Hope Hicks. Bummer. :102:

maybe she remembers the answers to the questions Trump forgot -

Ex-Trump aide Hicks agrees to closed-door appearance before U.S. House panel
There is no way that you really believe this is it...the thing that makes all of your dreams come true.....so why do you bother to post it?...are you just a glutton for punishment....?...I don't get it...all you are doing is poking the bear....that helps Trump...you will never change our minds...but you will guarantee that Trump voters here will be sure to donate and vote....so thanks for that....

when it comes to being a yes man for Trump, and lying on his behalf, Hicks would do it, but she wont take a bullet for him

always dressed in short skirts that Trump favors, Hicks is like a deer caught in the headlights

She's fifteen times smarter than you, homo...everybody is.

Forum List

Back