Pompeo: is he lying now or was he lying then?

Any reason why it can't be both?
Because even Trump went back on his deal with the taliban when he bombed the crap out of them. Anyway Biden stated a few weeks ago, everything would be fine. He owns this 100%. Would you give Trump credit if it went well? The answer is no.

When was this? What was the date?
January 27,2020 is when the article was written. Says 10 year high on bombs being dropped. Remember when Trump told the Taliban if they went back on the deal, they would get bombed like they have not ever seen? Man, I miss a president that does as he says. Instead of the misfit we have now.

The following is the agreement drawn up by the Trump State Dept, by the Pompeo team and accepted on February 29 by the Taliban. It is the complete opposite of what Joey Xi Bai Dung implemented and the macabre, dishonorable actions taking place by our administration and the Taliban that culminated in today's murderous actions.
Read the following:
Wow!

Oh my Lord almighty!

Was there ANYTHING in that deal for us, for America? Sure doesn't seem like it, after reading it! :eek:

January 27,2020 is when the article was written. Says 10 year high on bombs being dropped. Remember when Trump told the Taliban if they went back on the deal, they would get bombed like they have not ever seen? Man, I miss a president that does as he says. Instead of the misfit we have now.
Why aren't you linking to it?

The following is the agreement drawn up by the Trump State Dept, by the Pompeo team and accepted on February 29 by the Taliban. It is the complete opposite of what Joey Xi Bai Dung implemented and the macabre, dishonorable actions taking place by our administration and the Taliban that culminated in today's murderous actions.
Read the following:
That's a surrender document.

Forum List

Back