A newlywed couple found shot to death in Utah, ending a four-day search near national park

RIP. Very Sad.

usgun-deaths-1999-2016.jpg

camping out by yourself these days in secluded spots, you need to carry a gun. If not to help yourself, then someone else. sad story.
These ladies were depending on the kindness of strangers. It is better to depend on a 15 round magazine with personal defense ammunition and a properly maintained, serviceable weapon.

Last edited:
These ladies were depending on the kindness of strangers. It is better to depend on a 15 round magazine with persona defense ammunition and a properly maintained, serviceable weapon.

They never had a chance. It must be terrible to be in that position of helplessness. Unfortunately our national parks have become the hangouts of predators, definately responsible adults need to entertain the idea of being more self sufficient. pack a gun it can save you from more than one type of predator.

They never had a chance. It must be terrible to be in that position of helplessness. Unfortunately our national parks have become the hangouts of predators, definately responsible adults need to entertain the idea of being more self sufficient. pack a gun it can save you from more than one type of predator.
I have been doing back country hiking, canoeing, camping, long distance multi-day kayaking for years and a lot of it solo. It hasn't entered my mind to do it unarmed for many years. If I am on the trail, or out of the boat, it is on my hip.

I have been doing back country hiking, canoeing, camping, long distance multi-day kayaking for years and a lot of it solo. It hasn't entered my mind to do it unarmed for many years. If I am on the trail, or out of the boat, it is on my hip.

I have worked out doors for over 50 years now, in the early years the pistol was for four legged critters. But starting about 20 years ago it was all about the two legged critters, and I started carrying a rifle too.

Separate issue. It’s a tragedy what happened. But the thread title deserved clarification. We’re not talking about a real couple with designs on a real family.

They were a real family. Or do you consider a couple who can't procreate for medical reasons not a real family?

You’re dishonestly wagging the dog and looking for an excuse. Homos can’t procreate regardless of any medical issue.

Doesn’t matter. The Constitution guarantees the Right to pursue happiness. It doesn't say "unless you are gay".

These ladies were depending on the kindness of strangers. It is better to depend on a 15 round magazine with personal defense ammunition and a properly maintained, serviceable weapon.
Wait, didn't the article say newlyweds?

Forum List

Back