What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Lindell Asks Federal Appeals Court to Help End Dominion Voting Defamation Lawsuit

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is funny.

lindell and his lawyers are claiming that Dominion is a part of the government because the government buys machines from the company.

Seriously they are trying to claim this.

And used it as a reason to end the lawsuit by Dominion.

The trump appointed judge who allowed the case to continue was right to allow it.

We will see what the appeal court says.

If I was a judge on that court, I would laugh lindell out of court while throwing out his appeal.

Seriously lindell actually believes we are a communist nation if he thinks that Dominion is part of the government.

But then again, I've seen many posts from trump people on this board that believes the US is a communist country.

trump people: A private company isn't owned by and a part of the US government.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mike needs to buy plenty clothes for his stay under a bridge this winter. Maybe he and Rudy can spoon?:itsok:

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is funny.

lindell and his lawyers are claiming that Dominion is a part of the government because the government buys machines from the company.

And used it as a reason to end the lawsuit by Dominion.

The trump appointed judge who allowed the case to continue was right to allow it.

We will see what the appeal court says.

If I was a judge on that court, I would laugh lindell out of court while throwing out his appeal.

Seriously lindell actually believes we are a communist nation if he thinks that Dominion is part of the government.

But then again, I've seen many posts from trump people on this board that believes the US is a communist country.

trump people: A private company isn't owned by and a part of the US government.

Dominion ran the Maricopa County election. That is about the same thing. Dominion is the only one with administrators access to data. That is against the law right there. Why is nothing or has nothing been done about it?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mike needs to buy plenty clothes for his stay under a bridge this winter. Maybe he and Rudy can spoon?:itsok:
A lot of heroes end up under bridges. Our veterans who the Democrats have always treated like shit are prime examples.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You think THAT was funny? :lol:

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fun! Another date to put all in orange alongside 30JUN21 and 13AUG21.

You'd think by now that when facing a billion dollar lawsuit from Dominion ...
MrPillow would have learned to ZIP IT! 🤫

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You'd think by now that when facing a billion dollar lawsuit from Dominion ...
MrPillow would have learned to ZIP IT! 🤫
He should be at Wal-Mart begging some boxes for his...soon to be...home under a bridge in Minnesota.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A lot of heroes end up under bridges. Our veterans who the Democrats have always treated like shit are prime examples.

Dubya cut healthcare benefits for Iraq veteraans who suffered concussive brain injuries.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I nearly spit my dinner out on that one! FRIGGIN HILARIOUS! Wait, is that one of his sorry pillows under his head?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
This is funny.

I used to work for a government subcontractor. When the government buys from you, you are a subcontractor contracting out to them.

We were considered part of the government, subject to every government law and regulation requiring government inspections, investigations and background checks.

Dominion is a government subcontractor.

Let's change back to mechanical machines that don't run off software or plugs into the internet and see how it affects our elections.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List