POLL: Trump supporters: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously?

Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously?

• 1. Yes, they really should.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 2. No, this is silly. They should not.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See? I respond and you do the laughing icon. And you wonder why I may be showing anger. It isn't anger. It's disgust.

With DC security essentially at wartime levels, I'm definitely seeing mixed messages here, and I'd like some clarification.

On one hand, we've all seen thinly-veiled threats here and elsewhere from Trump supporters about upcoming violence, their guns & ammunition, "you haven't seen anything yet", "you asked for what's coming," and all that.

On the other hand, we've seen multiple threads here mocking the security reaction to the events of January 6 and online chatter, which has been substantial. As if any of us are wrong to concern ourselves with security at a Presidential Inauguration just days after an attack.

So tell me: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously, or should they not?

What do you mean, "upcoming violence"?

We have had violent mobs in the streets for years.
I realize many of you won't want to answer. That's okay.

I asked for clarification.

My position on the use of violence in politics is the same it has been for.... well, forever.

Your side is the one that is jumping back and forth, depending on who is committing the violence.
We always condemned the rioting, but not the protests...Fox only showed the rioting 24/7, the MSM showed both occurring, proportionate to what was occurring....a lot of peaceful protesters for Floyd, day in and day out, and then much smaller groups of looters and rioters. You saw only rioters, as said.

Plus, it was up to the State governors on how to handle their own problems within their state...not me in peaceful Maine Or you, unless you live there.... and those citizens can vote who they differ with, out....or get influence through their state legislature.

The Insurrection attack on our Capitol, was an attack on all of our's capitol....and our democracy.... it was a disgrace beyond disgrace, it weakened us down to a third world country....and all based on a BIG LIE.

Last edited:
As you know, OP, I'm not a Trump supporter, but I answered the poll.

With DC security essentially at wartime levels, I'm definitely seeing mixed messages here, and I'd like some clarification.

On one hand, we've all seen thinly-veiled threats here and elsewhere from Trump supporters about upcoming violence, their guns & ammunition, "you haven't seen anything yet", "you asked for what's coming," and all that.

On the other hand, we've seen multiple threads here mocking the security reaction to the events of January 6 and online chatter, which has been substantial. As if any of us are wrong to concern ourselves with security at a Presidential Inauguration just days after an attack.

So tell me: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously, or should they not?

My position on the use of violence in politics is the same it has been for.... well, forever.

Your side is the one that is jumping back and forth, depending on who is committing the violence.
It's early, so maybe I'm not awake yet. Let's keep this simple, for me:

Asking why you are asking about upcoming violence when we have had violent civil unrest for years,

is a completely reasonable question.

It might be that this is NOT the simple question that you are pretending it is. That you are trying to make is simple to hide information, not reveal it.

I have been on this site, way too much, over the last 4 years, decrying the violence, and the terrorism.

And the support the violent mobs have received from elected democrat officials, like Mayor Ted Wheeler of Portland.

We are living in a nation, where the threat of domestic terrorism, is not taken EQUALLY seriously, depending on which side it is coming from.

That is the crux of the problem. The violence is being normalized by your side's acceptance and celebration of it.

Over the last 4 years. If not reaching back before that even.

We always condemned the rioting, but not the protests...Fox only showed the rioting 24/7, the MSM showed both occurring, proportionate to what was occurring....a lot of peaceful protesters for Floyd, day in and day out, and then much smaller groups of looters and rioters. You saw only rioters, as said.

Plus, it was up to the State governors on how to handle their own problems within their state...not me in peaceful Maine Or you, unless you live there.... and those citizens can vote who they differ with, out....or get influence through their state legislature.

The Insurrection attack on our Capitol, was an attack on all of our's capitol....and our democracy.... it was disgrace beyond disgrace, it weakened us down to a third world country....and all based on a BIG LIE.

Bullshit on many levels.

What do you think should be done about the mayors that ordered cops to stand down so that the rioters could riot and loot and kill?

Domestic terrorism should be taken seriously no matter the political party they are generated from!

January 6th 2021 made it clear Trump and his base will do whatever they must to retain power and if they can not they will burn society to the ground while using BLM and others as some sort of a excuse for their stupidity and criminal actions!!

As you wrote from threads and posts just on this little site make it clear some are willing to kill those that voted for Biden and prefer a Dictatorship with Trump and his pathetic family ruling them just because they have been brainwashed by talk radio and sites like Newsmax, OANN and RT to believe anyone that opposes their way of thinking are Commie pinko evil pussy hat wearing progressives that should be beheaded!!!

I mean how many times have I read the last few months about civil war and beheadings by these idiots and let be clear the majority of them wouldn’t leave their home to carry out their threat but you only need a few to ruin our beautiful country and system!!!!

So yes the threat is real and the overreaction is what is expected seeing Trump and his voting base will do anything to steal the election and seeing they couldn’t they will now just burn society to the ground!!!!!

Domestic terrorism should be taken seriously no matter the political party they are generated from!

January 6th 2021 made it clear Trump and his base will do whatever they must to retain power and if they can not they will burn society to the ground while using BLM and others as some sort of a excuse for their stupidity and criminal actions!!

As you wrote from threads and posts just on this little site make it clear some are willing to kill those that voted for Biden and prefer a Dictatorship with Trump and his pathetic family ruling them just because they have been brainwashed by talk radio and sites like Newsmax, OANN and RT to believe anyone that opposes their way of thinking are Commie pinko evil pussy hat wearing progressives that should be beheaded!!!

I mean how many times have I read the last few months about civil war and beheadings by these idiots and let be clear the majority of them wouldn’t leave their home to carry out their threat but you only need a few to ruin our beautiful country and system!!!!

So yes the threat is real and the overreaction is what is expected seeing Trump and his voting base will do anything to steal the election and seeing they couldn’t they will now just burn society to the ground!!!!!

1611060464503.png

1611060503941.png

1611060592380.png

Why is this directed towards a certain group of people?
Other groups of people have been cheering on domestic terrorism since november of 2016.
You are such a pathetic hack mac :lol:

Who has been arrested for the Capitol break in? An antifa leader, And a BLM leader.

Only if the domestic terrorists are darkies or libs -- and their domestic terrorist goals are stuff like police reform and affordable healthcare, you know, stuff that is designed to destroy our nation and such.....

The neurotic posting of Guardsmen in D.C. and at state capitols around the country is itself a fomenting of extremist demonstrations, potentially damaging and deadly.

They are only a part of yet another Democrat lying Narrative, that the violent demonstrations of January 6th were an attempt at insurrection.

Bullshit on steroids. Nobody tries to take over the government armed with cell phones. Many sarcastic thanks to that cop who died of a stroke, because that allows the Leftist liars (sorry for the redundancy) to call that episode "deadly," which it manifestly was not.

So now, tomorrow when the "deadly demonstrations" that would never have occurred DO NOT OCCUR, our Democrat "leaders" can take credit for preventing them

Leftists are swine.

You, of course, call Trump supporters terrorists because they flooded into the saintly Capital Buildings.
So it's only terrorism if guns are used?

They stormed the Bastille and used no guns. MOBS are a weapon all on their own. If you deny that you're too stupid to be talking in public

I think dems will use overblown security threats as an excuse to violate the civil rights of trump supporters and other conservatives

There are threats against our government. After we just had an attack.
So....what I stated when I first responded...those were not attacks? Only if its done at the Capitol is when it matters to you?
Many people were arrested at all the protests. They will have their day in court and if convicted will pay a penalty. That's the way it works. The court don't give a shit what party you are from. You have money for a good lawyer the out come will be better than those who don't kinda horse shit but the way it is.

The real domestic threat we are facing now is the Democrat Party blatantly stealing the election from the American people.

It's early, so maybe I'm not awake yet. Let's keep this simple, for me:

Asking why you are asking about upcoming violence when we have had violent civil unrest for years,

is a completely reasonable question.

It might be that this is NOT the simple question that you are pretending it is. That you are trying to make is simple to hide information, not reveal it.

I have been on this site, way too much, over the last 4 years, decrying the violence, and the terrorism.

And the support the violent mobs have received from elected democrat officials, like Mayor Ted Wheeler of Portland.

We are living in a nation, where the threat of domestic terrorism, is not taken EQUALLY seriously, depending on which side it is coming from.

That is the crux of the problem. The violence is being normalized by your side's acceptance and celebration of it.

Over the last 4 years. If not reaching back before that even.
Okay, got it!

Only if the domestic terrorists are darkies or libs -- and their domestic terrorist goals are stuff like police reform and affordable healthcare, you know, stuff that is designed to destroy our nation and such.....

Does police reform and free healthcare come out of old men's heads when you kick them?

Why is this directed towards a certain group of people?
Other groups of people have been cheering on domestic terrorism since november of 2016.
You are such a pathetic hack mac :lol:
I can understand why you guys don't want to answer.

Lots and lot of deflection here, as anticipated.

Which answers my clear, fair and direct question just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back