POLL: Trump supporters: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously?

Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously?

• 1. Yes, they really should.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 2. No, this is silly. They should not.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

With DC security essentially at wartime levels, I'm definitely seeing mixed messages here, and I'd like some clarification.

On one hand, we've all seen thinly-veiled threats here and elsewhere from Trump supporters about upcoming violence, their guns & ammunition, "you haven't seen anything yet", "you asked for what's coming," and all that.

On the other hand, we've seen multiple threads here mocking the security reaction to the events of January 6 and online chatter, which has been substantial. As if any of us are wrong to concern ourselves with security at a Presidential Inauguration just days after an attack.

So tell me: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously, or should they not?

With DC security essentially at wartime levels, I'm definitely seeing mixed messages here, and I'd like some clarification.

On one hand, we've all seen thinly-veiled threats here and elsewhere from Trump supporters about upcoming violence, their guns & ammunition, "you haven't seen anything yet", "you asked for what's coming," and all that.

On the other hand, we've seen multiple threads here mocking the security reaction to the events of January 6 and online chatter, which has been substantial. As if any of us are wrong to concern ourselves with security at a Presidential Inauguration just days after an attack.

So tell me: Should threats of domestic terrorism be taken seriously, or should they not?

What do you mean, "upcoming violence"?

We have had violent mobs in the streets for years.

What do you mean, "upcoming violence"?

We have had violent mobs in the streets for years.
I realize many of you won't want to answer. That's okay.

Didnt get enough answers the first time ?

Your OP is malarky. You don't want to hear the truth because you already damaged your intent in your OP.

You didn't ask this question when BLM/Antifa were rioting, burning, looting. You only ask NOW because "Trump Supporters" are fed up and state "you get what you ask for". This could mean anything, depending on the ones you targeted. Yet, as I said, you didn't start a poll such as this when Seattle was over run; when innocent people having lunch were yelled at by marchers not very peaceful; by destroying businesses, etc. I could go on, but like I said...you refuse to listen and only want to target TRUMP supporters.

We see by events that have occurred that we need to take domestic terror very seriously.

Your OP is malarky. You don't want to hear the truth because you already damaged your intent in your OP.

You didn't ask this question when BLM/Antifa were rioting, burning, looting. You only ask NOW because "Trump Supporters" are fed up and state "you get what you ask for". This could mean anything, depending on the ones you targeted. Yet, as I said, you didn't start a poll such as this when Seattle was over run; when innocent people having lunch were yelled at by marchers not very peaceful; by destroying businesses, etc. I could go on, but like I said...you refuse to listen and only want to target TRUMP supporters.
You just answered my question just fine, thanks.

I suspect this may be one of these polls where we never get a straight answer.
But, I remain hopeful.
You got a fucking answer. You just didn't like it.
And I thanked you, even though you didn't provide a "yes" or "no". Please try to calm down.
I'm quite calm. You are the one seeking answers that only please YOUR agenda.

There is no yes or no. But I'll play for the moment. Yes...ALL should be held accountable. ALL. But that isn't happening is it?

Oh real terrorists should be taken quite seriously.

You, of course, call Trump supporters terrorists because they flooded into the saintly Capital Buildings. Real terrorists would have been armed and they would have shot the shit out of our glorious leaders.

Those would have been real terrorists.

But, I remain hopeful.
And I thanked you, even though you didn't provide a "yes" or "no". Please try to calm down.
There are threats against our government. After we just had an attack.

You don't think that merits a straight answer?

Really?

But, I remain hopeful.
There are threats against our government. After we just had an attack.

You don't think that merits a straight answer?

Really?
Threats against TYRANY. Rules for thee but not for me syndrome. And who did the attacks? Don't bother to answer. You will just say TRUMP SUPPORTERS while ignoring the destruction, damage, deaths for the past year by your darlings.

BLM/ANTIFA did not do the majority of the rioting and looting. Furthermore 93 percent of the BLM protests were peaceful. But we don't see your type talking about how the media and the trump administration overplayed the violence. In addition those like you stormed the white house over some imaginary bullshit that never happened. The BLM protests were about injustices we all saw. trump supporters have no reason to be fed up. And you cannot go on with anything. The events of the summer are documented.

(3) The Epidemic of White Supremacist Police | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So....what I stated when I first responded...those were not attacks? Only if its done at the Capitol is when it matters to you?
Threats against TYRANY. Rules for thee but not for me syndrome. And who did the attacks? Don't bother to answer. You will just say TRUMP SUPPORTERS while ignoring the destruction, damage, deaths for the past year by your darlings.

So, is that a "yes"?

Didnt get enough answers the first time ?
So that is a "yes"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back