Poll shows 10 point swing to Republicans since last month

Lots of metrics to unpack in this one.

This chart is very interesting to me. Here is what the country cares about.

9-2022-Issues.png

See how the top priorities of the left are the lowest priorities for the nation overall?

I am just looking at the data, and the top issues are what conservatives say are the biggest issues.

How can the Dems course correct in 5 weeks?
Hope you are correct, But as I asked before who is counting the votes and how are they being counted?

Hope you are correct, But as I asked before who is counting the votes and how are they being counted?

There is not a national electon on the ballot in November, so it will be more difficult for the Dems to cheat on a broad national scale.

How is Illinois going to cheat in the Rubio election?

There is not a national electon on the ballot in November, so it will be more difficult for the Dems to cheat on a broad national scale.

How is Illinois going to cheat in the Rubio election?
I will narrow the scope of my question to several states. Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada. These states had definite issues with the 2020 count. Has the situation improved for a more reliable count? I don't believe here in PA that is has. The above states have close senate races and in some cases also for Gov. Other states where dems are being pressed are NH, Washington state and some say Conn. though that one I doubt.

Forum List

Back