Poll shows 10 point swing to Republicans since last month

I'm curious, Biden and his handlers literally piss upon the concept of "rule of law," if you simply take into account the staggering disregard for our laws and constitution, the wholesale political persecution of at least one full half of the nation, and the obvious servitude toward the most evil, wealthiest men in human history, and their obfuscation of America into democracy, which is evil, who thinks that they have any intentions of just up and losing their total control over the power centers of what is no longer a nation, but rather a vast vast corporation??? You would think men & women poised upon the brink would moderate wouldn't you, yet they do not, they actually place the pedal to the metal, that is what I think about, I see absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they are concerned the least bit about November.... :wink:

They are stuck on abortion and green energy, the things down on the list.
They have nothing else, other than sliming their opponents.

And they will attack me personally rather than assessing the data and changing tactics.

They are a cult.

Lots of metrics to unpack in this one.

This chart is very interesting to me. Here is what the country cares about.

9-2022-Issues.png

See how the top priorities of the left are the lowest priorities for the nation overall?

I am just looking at the data, and the top issues are what conservatives say are the biggest issues.

How can the Dems course correct in 5 weeks?
That puts Veggie Joe’s avg approval on those issues at 38%.

9-2022-Issues.png

See how the top priorities of the left are the lowest priorities for the nation overall?

I am just looking at the data, and the top issues are what conservatives say are the biggest issues.

They can’t without being obvious about it. For years, they’re screaming about climate change and gun control, but Americans care much more about the economy, inflation, and high crime - which Republicans rate more strongly on.

Interesting that student loan relief, which Biden and the Dems have been fighting for, comes in dead last.

The Dems are totally tone-deaf.

I'm curious, Biden and his handlers literally piss upon the concept of "rule of law," if you simply take into account the staggering disregard for our laws and constitution, the wholesale political persecution of at least one full half of the nation, and the obvious servitude toward the most evil, wealthiest men in human history, and their obfuscation of America into democracy, which is evil, who thinks that they have any intentions of just up and losing their total control over the power centers of what is no longer a nation, but rather a vast vast corporation??? You would think men & women poised upon the brink would moderate wouldn't you, yet they do not, they actually place the pedal to the metal, that is what I think about, I see absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they are concerned the least bit about November.... :wink:

What do they call it when a dead body goes through convulsions just after death?

That is what the cult is doing.

When you’re having trouble buying groceries and filling up your gas tank at the same time you watch a third of your savings evaporate, the fact that some girl who didn’t use birth control has to take a bus to the next state isn’t your main concern.

Exactly, the left loons think social issues are the platform. Nope, people are hurting

9-2022-Issues.png

200 Trump Supported Candidates won their primaries
Out of the 10 Never Trumper GOP candidates running for re-election and who voted for President Trump to be impeached, only two won their primaries.

8 out of 10 were booted from office by their own party supporters. 80%... Buh Bye!

Now you know how desperate Biden and his puppet masters must have been to take such a risk in ordering The Maro Lago Panty Raid.

Forum List

Back