Poll shows 10 point swing to Republicans since last month

See how COVID is just ahead of STUDENT LOAN DEBT?

Cult, your fucking pandemic is over. STOP STABBING AND MASKING YOURSELVES FOR VIRTUE SIGNALING.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES.
LOVE IT! The cult of The Holy Church of The Melting Iceberg even engages in self mutilation, and muzzling themselves with a filthy face diaper.

They are stuck on abortion and green energy, the things down on the list.
They have nothing else, other than sliming their opponents.
Well....it always worked in the past.....all they ever do is slime their opposition and it seems to work alot.
What good is a corrupt media if they can't use them to spread misinformation.

They are stuck on abortion and green energy, the things down on the list.
They have nothing else, other than sliming their opponents.
I think their biggest issue is MAGA, MAGA, AND MAGA. There doesn't seem to anything else coming out of any democrat campaign. I guess you grasp at those straws when all you have is a train wreck to claim as an accomplishment

Democrats rather face nuclear armageddon then a red wave.

The globalist running the democrats don't live in America, hate Americans, and want to see America burn.

Notice how all the anti war democrats are now pushing for nuclear war? They are nothing but brainwashed lemmings. Democrats are going to get millions of Americans killed.

I think their biggest issue is MAGA, MAGA, AND MAGA. There doesn't seem to anything else coming out of any democrat campaign. I guess you grasp at those straws when all you have is a train wreck to claim as an accomplishment
And that works against them, too. Half of all voters chose Trump, and most of them question the integrity of the election. Being accused of being “threats to democracy” will incentivize them to show up at the polls, and bring a friend.

So the GOP should take the House and Senate, right?
The House I believe will go to the Republicans, the Senate may not, there are some terrible candidates, if we want our nation to get spending under control, the best result with a Democratic President is a Republican Congress and they would both have to commit to fixing problems, so I doubt that would happen.

And that works against them, too. Half of all voters chose Trump, and most of them question the integrity of the election. Being accused of being “threats to democracy” will incentivize them to show up at the polls, and bring a friend.
I went to the cemetery yesterday and to all of my relatives there assured me they would not vote democrat, again.

Democrats rather face nuclear armageddon then a red wave.

The globalist running the democrats don't live in America, hate Americans, and want to see America burn.

Notice how all the anti war democrats are now pushing for nuclear war? They are nothing but brainwashed lemmings. Democrats are going to get millions of Americans killed.
Why should that surprise you since The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg believes "The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus," and therefore believe in DEPOPULATION?

Why do you think Democrats built Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps?

Their wars just help kill people faster, that's all, but it's an integral part of their religion.

Anything that kills or enslaves people they are for.
1664911982754.png

I went to the cemetery yesterday and to all of my relatives there assured me they would not vote democrat, again.
Yeah, same here. I know of men who voted Republican their entire lives, and didn’t start voting Democrat until they were dead.

Isn‘t that how JFK won? Lots of dead voters in Illinois made the difference in a razor-thin election.

Why should that surprise you since The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg believes The Planet has a Fever and Humans are The Virus, and therefore believe in DEPOPULATION?

Why do you think Democrats built Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps?

Their wars just help kill people faster, that's all, but it's an integral part of their religion.

Anything that kills people they are for.
The people running the democrats and pushing for nuclear war don't live in America, hate America, and want to see it burn.

The people running the democrats and pushing for nuclear war don't live in America, hate America, and want to see it burn.
Not only is The Cult of The Holy Melting Iceberg Anti-Life and Anti-Freedom, they believe all nations should submit to a Global Government as the only way to "Save the Planet" through Totalitarian Rule and Mandates. Yes, they hate America, because America believes in Human Rights and The Right of Nations to Govern Themselves. They also hate America because many Americans are Pro Life, and Believe in God and Family, and in Community.

You can't have Globalism with people opposing you like that. You must fundamentally tear down that structure and replace it with something more ominous and dark. You must demonize them and then rid the world of them, and then mold the world into a borderless globalist dystopia.

That is their goal.

Lots of metrics to unpack in this one.

This chart is very interesting to me. Here is what the country cares about.

9-2022-Issues.png

See how the top priorities of the left are the lowest priorities for the nation overall?

I am just looking at the data, and the top issues are what conservatives say are the biggest issues.

How can the Dems course correct in 5 weeks?

HOW CAN 1/3rd of this country possibly APPROVE of Joe Bison's handling of inflation?

They must all be living in DC or Martha's Vineyard.

Forum List

Back